Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

Vive la nouvelle égérie vitrine de RLC Houra

A après toute considération ne pensez-vous pas que cette fille mériterait d'avoir son propre appartement pour tous les spectateurs qu'elle a fait venir ?

Elle aurait une femme de ménage et un homme ou femme qui viendrait lui faire les courses et remplir son frigo.

Long live the new showcase muse of RLC Houra

See, after all, don't you think this girl deserves to have her own apartment for all the spectators she brought in?

She would have a cleaning lady and a man or woman who would come to buy her groceries and fill her fridge.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

From a totally selfish point of view...I'll be absolutely gutted if me lovely little Geordie lass is kicked out through no fault of hers...☹️

I think the best is yet to come by her , no worries 😉 RLC is keeping alive an apartment with absolutely no life due to the popularity of its longest tenant , how can they close the one that at the moment is “ gold cash “ ? Judging by your resub of course 🤓😏

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

The guest girl does all sort of crazy things, going to neighbors house, picking things from trash and eating it, peeping Luna and Zac sex sessions, talking weirdly and looking at cams but she never once messed or touched the cameras. WOW!

Just covered them...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She eats a lot but also does exercises a lot,those walks in hall..back and forth..back and forth and all the clibing in exterior zone bufff.

Haha , she might be having a long trip to Tokyo for the Olympics then 😂🤣

Just now, Dorothy said:

Sure, maybe I've missed smth. I've just been watching to her in the last two hours.
What happened specifically that you are highlighting or comdemning?

Well for starters, she went to neighbors and stole food. Not once, or twice, but at least 3 separate times. So theres the "bad". Now for the bat shit crazy....she drank an entire bottle of coffee creamer, straight from the bottle, took spaghetti out of the trash and ate it, threw a multiple glass off the balcony for no particular reason. Should I continue?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

The guest girl does all sort of crazy things, going to neighbors house, picking things from trash and eating it, peeping Luna and Zac sex sessions, talking weirdly and looking at cams but she never once messed or touched the cameras. WOW!

She has total respect to the viewers 😉😎

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree .. but then , if RLC isn’t notifying a tenant of misbehaviors , we might see worst things happening .. I believe at everything should be a limit .. to be honest of course , we judge strict what we watch when for Z&L seems that it is - still - a situation that they can handle 🤷‍♂️

From experience, voyeur sites are rarely, if ever, proactive. I sure hope that someone intervenes at some point so that any real trouble can be avoided.

I like Z&L and I don't wish for any issues to happen to them (or the guest) but at some point they (well Zac at least) will need to make a decision before it goes too far.

Also I don't want Naga to lose his girl 😁

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

RLC must be in dreamland with all these views, they will be like keep up the good work girl 😆

You can get something in your head and keep believing...regardless...Carry on my friend, and be embarrassed...😉

15 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Vous vous rendez compte que la popularité actuelle de l'appartement n'est même pas due au sexe pour une fois que nous pouvons voir la vraie vie sans filtre ça change ce n'est pas habituel et finalement cela me plait car je rigole bien 🤣

You realize that the current popularity of the apartment is not even due to sex for once we can see real life without a filter it changes this is not usual and finally I like it because I laugh a lot 🤣

It’s a more than a promising beginning , but if most of us here are right , the line between something “irregular” to happen with the continued strange behavior of the FG and  both Z&L is very thin and let’s hope that it won’t be any negative development 😒