Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

6 minutes ago, jagermonster11 said:

Well for starters, she went to neighbors and stole food. Not once, or twice, but at least 3 separate times. So theres the "bad". Now for the bat shit crazy....she drank an entire bottle of coffee creamer, straight from the bottle, took spaghetti out of the trash and ate it, threw a multiple glass off the balcony for no particular reason. Should I continue?

My goodness! Please, stop! I'm already in love with her with these details, you don't have to convince me with other arguments! Ahahah!😉

I only have free cams and obviously I've missed outside behaviours. Unbelievable and super funny! (until she's not dangerous, I mean)

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Dorothy said:

Well, sure she's not an actress! Actually she's a bit wierd (and eating greedily is maybe justified by weed smoking), but I think she's funny and I love the way she loves to stalk her homemates and the way she moves in tiptoes... It's pretty the same way we are looking at RLC, uh? And maybe she got excited by hearing Luna's moaning. Nothing bad indeed, right? 🙂

Welcome Dorothy...She's certainly entertaining, I just hope she's ok mentally. It's the weirdest behaviour I've ever witnessed in 5 years of RLC...But also, I'm not happy because she's pissing on my girls stone...😏

Edited by nagachilli2
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dorothy said:

Well, sure she's not an actress! Actually she's a bit wierd (and eating greedily is maybe justified by weed smoking), but I think she's funny and I love the way she loves to stalk her homemates and the way she moves in tiptoes... It's pretty the same way we are looking at RLC, uh? And maybe she got excited by hearing Luna's moaning. Nothing bad indeed, right? 🙂

Sneaking in the house and all her general movement inside , it is fine and fun to watch and after all , she doesn’t make any harm .. what it is inexplicable is her endless appetite ( possible bulimic as we said or modeling actions - eating and then going to vomit - ) and the disappearance at the terrace climbing the chair to the next apartment .. sometimes hard to watch feeling sorry for  the girl , but definitely something worth watching because it has never been seen 😎

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You can get something in your head and keep believing...regardless...Carry on my friend, and be embarrassed...😉

Nothing to feel embarrassed when i have made my mind that some things are too good to be true and happening in sequence and it's all a show, nevertheless it's entertainment 😉

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well...it takes a lot of effort to turn the tap on and fill it up again you know...😏

I think the water in Spain ) better say Barcelona in this occasion ) isn’t drinkable , that’s why you see nearly in all apartments having the bottles 🙄

4 minutes ago, Dorothy said:

My goodness! Please, stop! I'm already in love with her with these details, you don't have to convince me with other arguments! Ahahah!😉

I only have free cams and obviously I've missed outside behaviours. Unbelievable and super funny! (until she's not dangerous, I mean)

Well for your sake, the moment it all blows up I hope it happens on one of the free cams. Because it is coming soon.

• Haha 1