Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

14 minutes ago, misterme said:

I don't know much about RLC setup but they, for example, fill houses with models I understand, could this mystery girl be some sort of performance artist, to give a new apt an early buzz?

Some of the girls do some modelling and photoshoots, but most are normal, often open minded girls...but not all. This girl if just strange in many ways, and not of the performing arts...believe me

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, misterme said:

I don't know much about RLC setup but they, for example, fill houses with models I understand, could this mystery girl be some sort of performance artist, to give a new apt an early buzz?

Even before the FG appearance , there was already enough chat for the new tenants , especially due to the connection of Zac to one of an outsider regular visitor 😬 in the Barcelona apartments . And always a new apartment gathers many comments and posts the first days , it is just that the “ insane “ behavior and actions of the FG have skyrocketed the popularity .. even the mods here can’t catch up with the creating threads 😆😆😂🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Makes sense.Maybe this make them finaly see people really want to see real life in cams in cams and that is a large client base for it.

I wouldn’t be watching so much if it was everywhere situations like this . At times it is creepy and we are mostly here to entertain ourselves and not feel sad for guests or participants , especially at the saddest times we have in our lives because of the virus .. but that’s of course my opinion 😳😬

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

RLC won't do anything until they're against the wall. If CC is accurately reflecting the actual popularity of this apartment on RLC, then it means the current situation brings a bunch of viewership. The most they will do for the moment is tell Zac to keep her in check at a minimum.

Have you noticed the number of Newbies this apt has drawn in over the last few days since she 1st appeared...

Just now, ddhm said:

I wouldn’t be watching so much if it was everywhere situations like this . At times it is creepy and we are mostly here to entertain ourselves and not feel sad for guests or participants , especially at the saddest times we have in our lives because of the virus .. but that’s of course my opinion 😳😬

Couldnt agree more.

Vous vous rendez compte que la popularité actuelle de l'appartement n'est même pas due au sexe pour une fois que nous pouvons voir la vraie vie sans filtre ça change ce n'est pas habituel et finalement cela me plait car je rigole bien 🤣

You realize that the current popularity of the apartment is not even due to sex for once we can see real life without a filter it changes this is not usual and finally I like it because I laugh a lot 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1