Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

20 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

RLC won't do anything until they're against the wall. If CC is accurately reflecting the actual popularity of this apartment on RLC, then it means the current situation brings a bunch of viewership. The most they will do for the moment is tell Zac to keep her in check at a minimum.

I agree .. but then , if RLC isn’t notifying a tenant of misbehaviors , we might see worst things happening .. I believe at everything should be a limit .. to be honest of course , we judge strict what we watch when for Z&L seems that it is - still - a situation that they can handle 🤷‍♂️

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Some of the girls do some modelling and photoshoots, but most are normal, often open minded girls...but not all. This girl if just strange in many ways, and not of the performing arts...believe me

Well, sure she's not an actress! Actually she's a bit wierd (and eating greedily is maybe justified by weed smoking), but I think she's funny and I love the way she loves to stalk her homemates and the way she moves in tiptoes... It's pretty the same way we are looking at RLC, uh? And maybe she got excited by hearing Luna's moaning. Nothing bad indeed, right? 🙂

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Have you noticed the number of Newbies this apt has drawn in over the last few days since she 1st appeared...

What do you think? 😄

What I meant is that since we don't have the Alexa ratings, it's a bit tough to tell how big the actual raise in viewership is in comparison to the amount of new members here 😉

Just now, Dorothy said:

Well, sure she's not an actress! Actually she's a bit wierd (and eating greedily is maybe justified by weed smoking), but I think she's funny and I love the way she loves to stalk her homemates and the way she moves in tiptoes... It's pretty the same way we are looking at RLC, uh? And maybe she got excited by hearing Luna's moaning. Nothing bad indeed, right? 🙂

You haven't been paying attention if you really believe this

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder if it's holiday apt...obviously out of use right now...

But then , what about the male voices heard while in the terrace ? I personally didn’t watch but that’s what I have read 🤨

If she is an "actress" and this is a script thing then this girl is the MERLY STREEP of rlc.I mean she risks her life to go get food next door,she manages to eat to an absolute limit,eats from garbage..really think is mostly real stuff we are seing😮.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jagermonster11 said:

You haven't been paying attention if you really believe this

Sure, maybe I've missed smth. I've just been watching to her in the last two hours.
What happened specifically that you are highlighting or comdemning?