Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Usually the good becomes better 😇 , I think both Z&L without even trying hard with exaggerations ( much sex is explained , FG is an “ X factor “ that they have both tried to handle decently ) , they prove to be just two daily normal life people , like everyone of us who are watching and paying for a site like RLC . And as long as they remain like this , even if  we see visitors you don’t like ( Curly 🤪😝 ) , I think they are really going to be excellent tenants , sharing their friends ( who wish to be ) on cameras , guests , relatives even ( @nagachilli2 would be extremely happy watching family visiting Luna ☺️😇😉🥳 ) , I think it is a really excellent casting from RLC . They are just normal people acting normally , finally I can say ☺️

I think youre right on her being an ex! Maybe why she was trying to spy on them having sex last night

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i think its a good bet she got caught,there is no way she should be over there this long

Hopefuly was that,going throw balconies is very dangerous,the house its in very high position,a fall probrably would mean the worst.

Just now, ze81 said:

Hopefuly was that,going throw balconies is very dangerous,the house its in very high position,a fall probrably would mean the worst.

Luna would be hearing sirens outside her apartment by now if a girl fell from a 6 story building 

she seems to feel well enough to take an excursion via the bedroom balcony while Luna works out in the living room

I hope for her that she will be home before Luna takes a shower because Luna knows she has not left the apartment

Ps: maybe too late 😁