Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The “ prima “ word that has been heard repeatedly , it is what make everyone think that they are cousins..About the “ craziness “ she has in heard , listening to them having sex , I find it one of the least strange things she has 🤣😂

Hehe.In a talk with a friend Luna also sayed that think guest have gealous of them,not sure in what way,but all this situation is so surreal lol.Lets wait and see next events.

From what omedo says, seeing as she broke up with her boyfriend, she may just be jealous that they are a couple and that she has become single
Cousin or not cousin, when you have a couple who make noise while you are not far away, it attracts your attention
So for me it's almost a normal act on her part, especially as she seems naturally curious, in no case does she seem to do this for her personal excitement but more to please her curiosity, elsewhere I wonder if that's not why she goes through the balcony to visit neighbors :angel:
Well, she also looks a little kleptomaniac :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

From what omedo says, seeing as she broke up with her boyfriend, she may just be jealous that they are a couple and that she has become single
Cousin or not cousin, when you have a couple who make noise while you are not far away, it attracts your attention
So for me it's almost a normal act on her part, especially as she seems naturally curious, in no case does she seem to do this for her personal excitement but more to please her curiosity, elsewhere I wonder if that's not why she goes through the balcony to visit neighbors :angel:
Well, she also looks a little kleptomaniac :biggrin:

As was mentioned yesterday , she is one of us ( voyeur 😂😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe.In a talk with a friend Luna also sayed that think guest have gealous of them,not sure in what way,but all this situation is so surreal lol.Lets wait and see next events.

The thing that is certain , it is that she needs to leave the apartment rather sooner than later as I don’t think her presence is appreciated as she is also not helping with her whole presence to get some credit and stay more ... if this possible break up that has been mentioned has affected her this much , it is not the end of the world as we know and she needs to gather her pieces and look for the next step in her life , Zac and Luna can’t “suffer “ anymore with her actions with their relation 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Looks like she's gone Luna and Zac are home and no sign of her.

Oh she is not gone, she hit the jackpot this morning when she went into a new apartment. She was gone forever, we think she may have found money and went to spend it.

I like the way they talk things,just sited in kitchen table eating and talking stuff without hidding all the stuff from us,just like westerday Luna talked a long time by videocall with a friend,all at good sight making it enjoyable to watch,after the shock(in worst way possible)of last couple rlc "gived us" this new people finaly seem will be a valor added to site.Think will be one of the few houses of site i gladly pay my money and feel its well worth in them.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Donnie21 said:

Oh she is not gone, she hit the jackpot this morning when she went into a new apartment. She was gone forever, we think she may have found money and went to spend it.

Its bad enough to steal food you come home and food is missing you might say wtf and wonder about it but you come home and money is missing you call the cops,and with no forced entry it wont be hard to figure out how the thief got in then if they talk to the other neighbor with the missing food and who really knows what else actually then she is fucked and probally so will Z and L their neighbors are going to hate them its not a good first impression to say the least

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

If it was her chat yesterday with her friend, she was talking about her annoying neighbour being jealous of them cos she probably didn't have sex. It was when she was complaining about them moving furniture after 10pm...in fact it was the bed moving when they were having sex...

• Like 1