Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

2 minutes ago, curious said:

α γεια σου 🙂

Εντάξει , σωστά αναρωτιούνται , δεν τα έχουν έτσι στο εξωτερικό όπως εμείς 😎

• Like 1

So if both L and Z are out does the fridge raider have a key or will she abseil down from the roof and in over the balcony? Should be working but this is far more interesting than that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

The reason why the guest is here is because she broke up with her boyfriend, she was going to stay here only for a few days until she found another place to live but it's getting too long...

It remains possible that she ate her boyfriend...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

By saying “ X factor “ , I meant that she is an unpredictable visitor during the first days of the new couple , a visitor that has for sure ( for the wrong reasons ) helped for the apartment to gain even than the already attention that was supposed to have because of being new. I will stick with the comments of people who have confirmed with the listened dialogues that the FG is Zac’s cousin 😇

Just recently Zac(think westerday) in converstion with Luna sayed to her regard the guest..Prima(cousin),so its possible.She doesnt act like an cousin by wanting to watch them having sex and stuff but thats probrably because her heady isnt working good.

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just recently Zac(think westerday) in converstion with Luna sayed to her regard the guest..Prima(cousin),so its possible.She doesnt act like an cousin by wanting to watch them having sex and stuff but thats probrably because her heady isnt working good.

The “ prima “ word that has been heard repeatedly , it is what make everyone think that they are cousins..About the “ craziness “ she has at her head , listening to them having sex , I find it one of the least strange things she has 🤣😂

• Haha 1