Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the best is yet to come by her , no worries 😉 RLC is keeping alive an apartment with absolutely no life due to the popularity of its longest tenant , how can they close the one that at the moment is “ gold cash “ ? Judging by your resub of course 🤓😏

This is RLC we're talking about...Look at C&Y...that was because Luna and Zac neighbours complained about the noise so much...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome Dorothy...She's certainly entertaining, I just hope she's ok mentally. It's the weirdest behaviour I've ever witnessed in 5 years of RLC...But also, and not happy because she's pissing on my girls stone...😏

Thank you Naga, now that I know what she's done, actually I don't think she needs an apartment, as someone wrote, but she needs two: one where to live and one where to steal from! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, jagermonster11 said:

Well for starters, she went to neighbors and stole food. Not once, or twice, but at least 3 separate times. So theres the "bad". Now for the bat shit crazy....she drank an entire bottle of coffee creamer, straight from the bottle, took spaghetti out of the trash and ate it, threw a multiple glass off the balcony for no particular reason. Should I continue?

😂😂🤣 I don’t think anyone could sum it up so perfectly within five lines like you did .. bravo 👏🤗

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

From experience, voyeur sites are rarely, if ever, proactive. I sure hope that someone intervenes at some point so that any real trouble can be avoided.

I like Z&L and I don't wish for any issues to happen to them (or the guest) but at some point they (well Zac at least) will need to make a decision before it goes too far.

Also I don't want Naga to lose his girl 😁

Let’s wait and see , I believe RLC can’t “lose” this apartment if they “ discovered “ gold having a mixture of Spanish and English speaking tenants ☺️ They lost a “ new “ GOV almost a month ago with the overall staying record of 4h 32m something 😂🤣

10 minutes ago, Dorothy said:

Is this already happened? Have you got some pics/vids of it?

She did on her first day , it might be on the photo sessions thread of this topic . 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Didn't see/hear it DD...

I take it for granted that it happened because I read it from 2-3 different posters ..still , I also didn’t see it to have my personal opinion 🙄

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the water in Spain ) better say Barcelona in this occasion ) isn’t drinkable , that’s why you see nearly in all apartments having the bottles 🙄

I thought it might be a filtered jug in the fridge...We even have one in the NE...😁

15 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Nothing to feel embarrassed when i have made my mind that some things are too good to be true and happening in sequence and it's all a show, nevertheless it's entertainment 😉

From all I've seen and heard, she's a genuine Geordie lass that has acted as real as can be...The cams might as well not be there...

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is RLC we're talking about...Look at C&Y...that was because Luna and Zac neighbours complained about the noise so much...

You speak of the apartment  next door that she goes and steals food 😂🤣 that it is empty ? 😜🤪 It is nice we still see the “ personal effect “ that both C&Y put in the apartment and how much they enjoyed being tenants ... let’s hope for not same mistakes by RLC and if this is now a controlled situation with this FG , to have it monitored before becoming uncontrollable 😡

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s wait and see , I believe RLC can’t “lose” this apartment if they “ discovered “ gold having a mixture of Spanish and English speaking tenants ☺️ They lost a “ new “ GOV almost a month ago with the overall staying record of 4h 32m something 😂🤣

It's not English, DD...😉

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought it might be a filtered jug in the fridge...We even have one in the NE...😁

You are right .. and to be honest , we haven’t seen bottles in this apartment ..part of Barcelona that water is drinkable in comparison to B1 for example 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I take it for granted that it happened because I read it from 2-3 different posters ..still , I also didn’t see it to have my personal opinion 🙄

Ok...it was probably Nelly telling her to get off the fucking balcony...she's got quite a deep voice 😏