Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Also good point.Lets hope at some point,if things got in limit(if they arent already)they do something before worst scenario happens.

Still as you see , creepiness continues 😨

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it isn’t a coincidence then that this incident here happens during pandemic hardest times , trump refusing to give the presidency to the new one and today ( Wednesday ) actually having officially the new president 😂🤣😂🤣It is all part of a worldwide conspiracy .. but I don’t know for what 😂🤣😂🤣

Sometimes it all feels like a dream ... 😬

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If people here have emailed RLC , imagine people outside of the forum that are watching and might not like the apartment’s happenings . It might be then that RLC considers this as top “real life “ incident and it is risking the tenants staying by letting the popularity of the apartment continue ... we are speaking now for the top , most discussed and undisputed popular apartment currently for RLC 😬

From a totally selfish point of view...I'll be absolutely gutted if me lovely little Geordie lass is kicked out through no fault of hers...☹️

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am trying to catch up with the comments as I wasn’t watching and I read about the camera a bit later after posting ☺️ Knowing of the cameras , well , it is like the movie .. “ Catch me if you can “ 😂🤣😂🤣

I wish they would...