Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

I just got home from being in the country for over a week and have been catching up on this apartment for a little over an hour and I have just one question.  I read where people are assuming that RLC has been flooded with emails about this thief chick but not once did I read where any of you said you have sent an email to RLC.  Did any of you send an email to RLC about this guest girl stealing food from the neighbors?  I will be sending them an email demanding them to take action against this girl.  I absolutely can not stand a thief and I will not let this go like it seems all of you have!!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just got home from being in the country for over a week and have been catching up on this apartment for a little over an hour and I have just one question.  I read where people are assuming that RLC has been flooded with emails about this thief chick but not once did I read where any of you said you have sent an email to RLC.  Did any of you send an email to RLC about this guest girl stealing food from the neighbors?  I will be sending them an email demanding them to take action against this girl.  I absolutely can not stand a thief and I will not let this go like it seems all of you have!!

Then go for it SJW Snowflake, bring back RLC to boring shit again......

Hey there. 

I see the guest girl spy on L+Z having Sex. And to be honest. I like this. 

But the stealing thing is realy a bad thing. But atm I am unable to find something like this in the replays. Does anyone have a Hit on what time I have to look in the replays?

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes I done it last night they replied saying they will forward it to the relevant department.

1 minute ago, rafort-ero said:

Hey there. 

I see the guest girl spy on L+Z having Sex. And to be honest. I like this. 

But the stealing thing is realy a bad thing. But atm I am unable to find something like this in the replays. Does anyone have a Hit on what time I have to look in the replays?

around 0045 l&z was in kitchen and she kept going back to bedroom looking in night stand on zac side.