Sina & Jules (2019) Part #2b

jjkopite

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe dehydrated....But then his Nut-Sack was well filled....

But I think he's Dehydrated......In the Desert here, we drink water all the time...(except for Bloody Mary's, Beer, Margueritas).

I don't see Europeans Pinching the Back of their Hands to check hydration....We do it all the time.....

I maybe think Euro-Guys should drink a bottle of water 1/2 hour B4 sex.......

The Happy Ending should be maybe 1/4 Tea Cup....The Women will be impressed Too....

17 minutes ago, West_California said:

Is BananaDick a thing, or a slang condition ?

Well yeah. it is slang, but it's slang for an actual thing, Peyronies Disease. Most guys have some curve when hard. A Banana Dick is one with a sharp curve at one end and a distinct curve along the rest of the shaft. IE: curved like a banana, including the "pistol grip" end. Most commonly go up or down (like this guy), but can go left or right. More common in above avg size but can happen to growers and showers, from small, avg, large to hug it and cry.  Looks like this guys got the grip end buried at the base and a pretty severe bend. While it looks like he may be having some blood flow issues, nerves maybe? He looks to be about 3/4 hard? I'd guess that fully erect he never points any  higher than SSW. But still, he mostly got the job done.

Oh, sources? My  youngest uncle is Urologist, And me and the rest of my cousins were a bunch of pervs when we were kids....

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 1:55 PM, rtgonzo said:

Well yeah. it is slang, but it's slang for an actual thing, Peyronies Disease. Most guys have some curve when hard. A Banana Dick is one with a sharp curve at one end and a distinct curve along the rest of the shaft. IE: curved like a banana, including the "pistol grip" end. Most commonly go up or down (like this guy), but can go left or right. More common in above avg size but can happen to growers and showers, from small, avg, large to hug it and cry.  Looks like this guys got the grip end buried at the base and a pretty severe bend. While it looks like he may be having some blood flow issues, nerves maybe? He looks to be about 3/4 hard? I'd guess that fully erect he never points any  higher than SSW. But still, he mostly got the job done.

Oh, sources? My  youngest uncle is Urologist, And me and the rest of my cousins were a bunch of pervs when we were kids....

Thanks for the info.....Cousins are supposed to be Pervs. From 5 to 12 , touching, exploring , communicating (ouch that hurts).

It prepares us for the teen-age years, so we have some familiarity with the target, ie: girls...

I was two years older than my cousins and not allowed to mingle with them privately. (I would steal their Innocense,

whatever that means)

The resulting Delayed Psycho Sexual Development causes a Lifetime of Problems.

But, I really enjoy it now....I'm Always Playing !!

• Like 1