jjkopite

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol sorry Just, obviously misread the position 😁😁😁 ......Its ok I will say it for you in the absence of Dave......Tosser πŸ‘

That is purely Dave's I aint gonna nick that thunder from him.😁

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Oh no, I am disappointed in you Ash. Destroyed all perverted imaginations I had of you 😒........😁😁

Cmon Rob, you should know by now what I've done sexually on here, I've admitted I'm not exactly wild other than with Guy. You are a pervert, so I can see you could have dirty expectations. Were alike there! 😊

• Like 1

Just now, Folivora said:

Yep, she isΒ  and it's really her first blowjob

Maybe another visit is due in the furture because practice makes Jules a happy man (sorry I meant perfect)😁

Also she may lose the panties for a little recipocal action.

tenor.gif?itemid=12012015

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

Maybe another visit is due in the furture because practice makes Jules a happy man (sorry I meant perfect)😁

Also she may lose the panties for a little recipocal action.

tenor.gif?itemid=12012015

She will come for massage when her period off and for blowjob lessons ofc , i don't wanna rush )

Just now, Folivora said:

She will come for massage when her period off and for blowjob lessons ofc , i don't wanna rush )

Is all cool just messing around, it's good to let the lass go at her own pace.πŸ‘

11 minutes ago, Folivora said:

Blowjob teacher.... that's like the best job ever... I mean WTF! If this is a script i praise you because it was creative and really well played, and if it's real...I think I live on another planet.

For me, you won tonight.

• Like 2