Sina & Jules (2019) Part #2b

jjkopite

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh yeah, he loves my jaffa cakes! If you know what I'm talking about!  Kidding, I didnt make them yet, were down the shore this wkd and I'm not cooking down here. Just drinking!🍷 🍸 🍹 🍺

Hope you have some fun while you are there.πŸ‘

• Like 2

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh yeah, he loves my jaffa cakes! If you know what I'm talking about!  Kidding, I didnt make them yet, were down the shore this wkd and I'm not cooking down here. Just drinking!🍷 🍸 🍹 🍺

lol i find that very hard to believe lool. Hard being the aproppriate term possibly lool

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Just In said:

Hope you have some fun while you are there.πŸ‘

Oh we always have fun down here. Thx. We just got back from the club and were gonna play some drinking games. Maybe well end up stripping down and have an orgy!!Β  There is a zero to none chanced of that happening. If I findanyone f'ing in my bed, I'm jumping in!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

lol i find that very hard to believe lool. Hard being the aproppriate term possibly lool

Belueve it, I'm pretty hammered already! Lol, if I get a hold on something hard, you'll be the 1sth to know. Well maybe the 2ond! Maybe I'll pull my shorts down and stary and orgy going!@

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Belueve it, I'm pretty hammered already! Lol, if I get a hold on something hard, you'll be the 1sth to know. Well maybe the 2ond! Maybe I'll pull my shorts down and stary and orgy going!@

Judging by the bloody spelling think it's already started lol. Just picturing you with yer shorts down he he mind blowing 😎 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Just to think poor @Dave 27 is missing out on this.😁

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well, I'm embarrassed a little. And I dudnt end up pulling my shorts down, I'm pretty sure anywayΒ 

Is that because you ain't in a house full of webcams?😁

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh no, I am disappointed in you Ash. Destroyed all perverted imaginations I had of you 😒........😁😁

Eh hem who you calling Ash?

You crazy ass fool πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

tenor.gif?itemid=4948835

• Like 2