Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1b

squish

1 hour ago, phil4466 said:

So after Serena this afternoon, if Edda arrives, the day will have had a good flavor of the golden past ...

do not forget that it is the first time that serena and kira step in this project of sina since it was feasible .... and also nina
Like I said ... Dracarys

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

image.png.670ae623afbc7cbec3dde90a25a715d5.png

so sina is twins ... like my father ,,,,
explained my natural sympathy for her since she stepped on vhtv ... and being jules capricorn ... as me and my late mother ... only reinforces what I have about them as a couple

Happy Birthday beautiful Sina! Hope you have a great day and wonderful new year! 🌺❤️❤️🌹

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

so sina is twins ... like my father ,,,,
explained my natural sympathy for her since she stepped on vhtv ... and being jules capricorn ... as me and my late mother ... only reinforces what I have about them as a couple

Happy Birthday beautiful Sina! Hope you have a great day and wonderful new year! 🌺❤️❤️🌹

Guess you need to check that signs better ..
be careful that could change all the idea you have about a person because she have a different sign 😄

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Guess you need to check that signs better ..
be careful that could change all the idea you have about a person because she have a different sign 😄

you are correct ,,, but still I do not flee from the rule because bull is my younger adopted brother.
the feeling is still the same involving the three signs here

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

you are correct ,,, but still I do not flee from the rule because bull is my younger adopted brother.
the feeling is still the same involving the three signs here

Well in general probably you know and have friendship with people from all signs.. don't believe that influence anyone 

• Like 1

I'm going to guess that there is high probability of blame game tonight.

image.thumb.png.2cd21a5ef4bb30c7c63433a46bf02c1a.png

(edit)

Although I hope they have a great night.

15 minutes ago, Just In said:

I'm going to guess that there is high probability of blame game tonight.

image.thumb.png.2cd21a5ef4bb30c7c63433a46bf02c1a.png

if nobody gets out of the line and force an unpleasant situation, it will be epic and a redemption ... as it was exactly one year ago ,,, without hurts and without guilt

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Nina kira alan shower 3some may 16 in category Orgy on realm Kira camera Shower at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

• Like 1