Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #2

6 minutes ago, turkey said:

Unfortunately, that is loosely translated to 'nothing at all' except sleeping and gaming!

As I said, viewers knew exactly what to expect from this couple, and now they have a problem; if you want to see group sex or a girl who cheats on her boyfriend, simply next time vote for candidates who will likely do it, simple as that;

20 minutes ago, waldi said:

As I said, viewers knew exactly what to expect from this couple, and now they have a problem; if you want to see group sex or a girl who cheats on her boyfriend, simply next time vote for candidates who will likely do it, simple as that;

On the other hand, the couples know what is expected of them when they get into such a project, so stop defending them for the lack of action.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, turkey said:

On the other hand, the couples know what is expected of them when they get into such a project, so stop defending them for the lack of action.

Not necessarily, because when viewers give permission for a couple to join, this couple assumes in advance that what it's doing is sufficient; therefore the most important part of the job is to recruit the right candidates for the project; in other words, first assess what they're capable for, and then decide if they can join;

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

therefore the most important part of the job is to recruit the right candidates for the project; in other words,

Candidates should NOT be sought from semi-adult children who only have an eye for the money and the easy way to get it (not earning)

Just now, turkey said:

Candidates should NOT be sought from semi-adult children who only have an eye for the money and the easy way to get it (not earning)

Maybe, but here there's a more important question: on what basis did people decide that Barbie can join, because she's cute? Really?? That was the reason? I don't remember her in any good action before she joined, which means that no proper assessment was done; I tell you guys, next time think twice;

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

Maybe, but here there's a more important question: on what basis did people decide that Barbie can join, because she's cute? Really?? That was the reason? I don't remember her in any good action before she joined, which means that no proper assessment was done; I tell you guys, next time think twice;

If you ask me I would say "It is not up to the viewers to decide, who are about to cum when they see a fresh young face. It is easy to pass all responsibility that way.

• Upvote 1