7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora has 6 oves  👸

1- Paul 🤴

2 - Eva 🐕

3 - Malia 🌟

4 - koala 🐨

5 - pulo 🐈

6 - Boyfriend 🐌

I think over seven years being a supporter of Leora I'm pretty happy with 4th of the list pulo.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I think Leora should clarify the fronts very clearly. She should tell her boyfriend everything, even if it gets difficult at first. But without this clarification it will be very difficult to maintain the relationship. I would be very happy to see something real in Leora's bedroom again. The current shows actually get a bit boring in the long run. Before someone complains I have no interest in Malia, so I do not comment on her.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

Let's be honest, money is one thing, but health and general well-being is another ...

We can post anything we want here and we are maybe right or wrong with  anything , but deep inside , everyone here who either likes her or not , support her or not , simply knows out of common sense that this life choice she is currently dealing with , it is a mistake . Everybody here knows  this , we can’t do anything if Leora either she can’t understand it or she doesn’t want to understand it or she believes that it is all fine and we are all stupid here ( that we are obviously since we care for her more than she does for herself 😂🤣 ) and nothing needs to be changed and she will just “ live and die “ with her decisions .

The most disturbing thing though in my opinion is that her best friend and roommate isn’t “waking “ her up or trying to put some sense in her mind like “ hey , what the hell are you doing with your life “ and she is also carried away with her own bubble fake loving story and she doesn’t also understand that she is copy / paste a mistake life . It is beyond my guessing then how someone can put a “ bubble life “ over her health when repeatedly you know that something doesn’t feel right .. therefore , the color and the feeling of money with anything that offers ( especially if this money is acquired so easily and without any “ real “ sweat )  changes everyone as we know snd this is what has happened here in my humble opinion ☺️

1 hour ago, patou said:

Argent oui surement ou son ami  est propriétaire du salon ou soit disant elle travaille ?

There are people here at the forum that speak with her and know better than any of us more details , we are here to talk of what we watch , observe and at the end make our own conclusions . Except the people who speak with her here , no one knows what’s happening outside of the apartment , it is all speculations for everyone here that posts . So , I personally don’t know more than you and I just state since many months what should happen in this apartment in my opinion for a better and healthier life .. and then also fans are happy I believe because we will see the girl we like happy as well ☺️😇

1 hour ago, patou said:

Argent oui surement ou son ami  est propriétaire du salon ou soit disant elle travaille ?

There are people here at the forum that speak with her and know better than any of us more details , we are here to talk of what we watch , observe and at the end make our own conclusions . Except the people who speak with her here , no one knows what’s happening outside of the apartment , it is all speculations for everyone here that posts . So , I personally don’t know more than you and I just state since many months what should happen in this apartment in my opinion for a better and healthier life .. and then also fans are happy I believe because we will see the girl we like happy as well ☺️😇