Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

So 2 new things they've tried this week, one didn't work (in the bath), the other tonight did! Leora went off like a rocket, and Malia wasn't far behind, she had a real Mattress Grabber!

Maybe full 'in there' isn't the right time.....Yet.....

But a great entertaining evening! They now deserve a night away from us lot!

Thank you lovely girls for a different way to satisfy each other,loved it.But it seemed to me that Malia was

taken by surprise by the way Leora laid up her ass and wanted to do it,but it was great.Love you always girls

and a big kiss to both of you.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Malia was taken by surprise by the way Leora laid up her ass

I thought that too, the way she just did it! It was like, oh, ok then!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Fun with the toys is great, but playing with hands is what really gets them going!

Be nice to see that return. Been a while in a sense.

A recent occasion that was noticed to have occurred, seemed to be a much better occasion and experience than what had seemed to have been occurring for awhile whenever both participants have been involved in spending some of their time together.

It did seem that one of the two may have exhibited some sense of nervousness, as her hand started out moving unusually fast as if she were shaking a container of something that needed mixxing, and proceeded to do so throughout that part of the occasion. Situations of such, usually start out much more slower. Additionally, neither seemed to get-off so to speak as intensely as might have been hoped for by either themselves, or anyone else.

It was noticed that the same sensual aids that have been used on a number of occasions since they were initially acquired, were chosen to be put to use again during the occasion. The aids are of a type that have the abilities to vibrate which allows many women opportunities of being sensually stimulated in several various ways during endeavors to attempt to achieve more intensely stimulated sensual bliss to culminate in reaching certain levels of sensual satisfaction. 

For reasons known only to them, the sensual aids have mostly always been used for external sensual stimulation with exception of a few occasions, and then only the tips and somewhat more on several of the occasions, were teased at being used to offer themselves more of some internal stimulation as well. 

When it was first noticed that two sensual aids of those types had been acquired, those seemed to be of types that have been known to be acquired more so by women in their early twenties and even some in their late teens, than by women any older that have been known to acquire such items.

As stated initially, the occasion itself, seemed to be a much better experience than what had seemed to have been occurring there for awhile lately whenever they were spending any time together. Of course, these are merely my opinions based on my perceptions and everyone has their own.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

A recent occasion that was noticed to have occurred, seemed to be a much better occasion and experience than what had seemed to have been occurring for awhile whenever both participants have been involved in spending some of their time together.

It did seem that one of the two may have exhibited some sense of nervousness, as her hand started out moving unusually fast as if she were shaking a container of something that needed mixxing, and proceeded to do so throughout that part of the occasion. Situations of such, usually start out much more slower. Additionally, neither seemed to get-off so to speak as intensely as might have been hoped for by either themselves, or anyone else.

It was noticed that the same sensual aids that have been used on a number of occasions since they were initially acquired, were chosen to be put to use again during the occasion. The aids are of a type that have the abilities to vibrate which allows many women opportunities of being sensually stimulated in several various ways during endeavors to attempt to achieve more intensely stimulated sensual bliss to culminate in reaching certain levels of sensual satisfaction. 

For reasons known only to them, the sensual aids have mostly always been used for external sensual stimulation with exception of a few occasions, and then only the tips and somewhat more on several of the occasions, were teased at being used to offer themselves more of some internal stimulation as well. 

When it was first noticed that two sensual aids of those types had been acquired, those seemed to be of types that have been known to be acquired more so by women in their early twenties and even some in their late teens, than by women any older that have been known to acquire such items.

As stated initially, the occasion itself, seemed to be a much better experience than what had seemed to have been occurring there for awhile lately whenever they were spending any time together. Of course, these are merely my opinions based on my perceptions and everyone has their own.

Nicholas, you always find these down-to-earth interpretations!

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Calle said:

Nicholas, you always find these down-to-earth interpretations!

I realize some of my comments at times do tend to be lengthy in attempting to express my thoughts at times. But I'm glad you considered those related to your response to be down-to-earth rather than more like out-of-this-world type comments. Usually just trying to contribute what some may consider to be somewhat interesting expressions of thoughts and opinions of someone else to the forum's threads. 🙂