Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

On 4/8/2021 at 10:48 PM, Slipper Guyquad said:

Fun with the toys is great, but playing with hands is what really gets them going!

Be nice to see that return. Been a while in a sense.

I have to agree with uou 100% regarding the use of the hands SG...The toys are good but the hands playing with each other was to my mind far more personal and erotic.

Plastic although nice now and again is far too impersonal and clinical.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.🤔

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have to agree with you 100% regarding the use of the hands SG...The toys are good but the hands playing with each other was to my mind far more personal and erotic.

Plastic although nice now and again is far too impersonal and clinical.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.🤔

Spot on! Exactly my point. Let's hope they think about this, especially with the way things have progressed recently!

26 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Spot on! Exactly my point. Let's hope they think about this, especially with the way things have progressed recently!

Perhaps they could contact the other apartments and arange an annual synchronised vibrator championship, rather like an indoor olympics, with points awarded for novelty, best smile, musical interpretation,style, climax and wetness. Please send applications and cheques for concideration of serving on the judging panel.🤪

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps they could contact the other apartments and arange an annual synchronised vibrator championship, rather like an indoor olympics, with points awarded for novelty, best smile, musical interpretation,style, climax and wetness. Please send applications and cheques for concideration of serving on the judging panel.🤪

Oh.... i'm expecting some to chime in on that one now J! 🤨

And i doubt it will be positive!

17 hours ago, Nicholas said:

When it was first noticed that two sensual aids of those types had been acquired, those seemed to be of types that have been known to be acquired more so by women in their early twenties and even some in their late teens, than by women any older that have been known to acquire such items.

Nich can expand on what you mean here. Thx

10 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh.... i'm expecting some to chime in on that one now J! 🤨

And i doubt it will be positive!

Can’t understand why it would be negative though SG. I was merely expressing an honest opinion by stating that Leora or Malia using a vibrator on each other although different is so impersonal that it is more like them being handed a medical instrument and then carrying out a procedure on each other with not a sign of emotion or much interest until the climax.

To my mind, it is cold and unfeeling, although as I stated definitely different, but just another day at the office as far as their interest levels are concerned. Just rubbing it up and  down, no insertion or guidance from one to another.

At least when they use their hands on each other there is some actual flesh on flesh and not just some superficial mechanical plastic delivery to keep the viewing numbers up.

Now I expect negativity.😊

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Can’t understand why it would be negative though SG. I was merely expressing an honest opinion by stating that Leora or Malia using a vibrator on each other although different is so impersonal that it is more like them being handed a medical instrument and then carrying out a procedure on each other with not a sign of emotion or much interest until the climax.

To my mind, it is cold and unfeeling, although as I stated definitely different, but just another day at the office as far as their interest levels are concerned. Just rubbing it up and  down, no insertion or guidance from one to another.

At least when they use their hands on each other there is some actual flesh on flesh and not just some superficial mechanical plastic delivery to keep the viewing numbers up.

Now I expect negativity.😊

Again, i agree with what you say here J. I'd love them to go back to hands on play! Yes, it is not only more personal, but looks bloody magnificent! And if the toys are now slipping in, well....

That wasn't what i meant though.....

The negativity would stem from this view that it's all 'Fake', 'Pushed', 'Forced', and therefore a contest would be perfect for them as a result, seeing as it's all not real anyway....Hence why they are always posing with open legs etc etc etc....

....Yet, when this exact kind of thing happens in 'other' apartments, between girls who also aren't in a relationship and having fun for entertainment, that's not only ok, but actively praised and encouraged.

Funny eh??

I think therefore, it's not what is going on that draws the critique, but who's doing it.

29 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Again, i agree with what you say here J. I'd love them to go back to hands on play!

The negativity would stem from this view that it's all 'Fake', 'Pushed', 'Forced', and therefore a contest would be perfect for them as a result, seeing as it's all not real anyway....Hence why they are always posing with open legs etc etc etc....

....Yet, when this exact kind of thing happens in 'other' apartments, between girls who also aren't in a relationship and having fun for entertainment, that's not only ok, but actively praised and encouraged.

Funny eh??

The problem good friend is that you forget as it seems that Leora was always against these shows of the Barcelona apartments and now she makes completely the same , that’s why the comments . The majority of posters also are not  in favor any more of these shows in Barcelona . The criticism for what the girls do there is double and triple more negative than for L&M . Anyway , as it seems , we can’t still not express a mechanical procedure as “ forced “ but it has to be praised even that . People enjoy it , the girls love it doing it obviously , I guess that’s what matters for the subscribers . 

12 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Again, i agree with what you say here J. I'd love them to go back to hands on play! Yes, it is not only more personal, but looks bloody magnificent! And if the toys are now slipping in, well....

Funny eh??

I think therefore, it's not what is going on that draws the critique, but who's doing it.

I am unable to comment on other apartments SG as I never watch them.

With regard to L&M it wasn't criticism as such, more an observation from a personal perspective..although I interpret certain actions or lack of actions differently to your good self sometimes...But that's healthy enough.

Sometimes I get the impression that certain things they do together are borderline robotic and not spontaneous...just enough to earn the rent money for another week.

Still pleasant to watch at times, but I wouldn't now stay indoors specially to watch.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am unable to comment on other apartments SG as I never watch them.

With regard to L&M it wasn't criticism as such, more an observation from a personal perspective..although I interpret certain actions or lack of actions differently to your good self sometimes...But that's healthy enough.

Sometimes I get the impression that certain things they do together are borderline robotic and not spontaneous...just enough to earn the rent money for another week.

Still pleasant to watch at times, but I wouldn't now stay indoors specially to watch.

For the love of God J! I NEVER SAID YOU!! 🙃 Not at all. I meant many other people who critique what they do. I know you don't look at any other places, like i don't, i know you enjoy what L&M do, like i do too. Yes, sometimes it ISN'T spontaneous, i agree, but does it make it any less enjoyable or entertaining? No. Would we prefer to see or not see it? Take some of L's bates - Totally spontaneous? Of course not. But you still enjoy. So it's the same when they play together. All i said was what happens here, is very similar to what happens elsewhere, yet L&M to me anyway, get more shit for it.

I do hope i've made it clear!!!