Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

7 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

That is the second time that they have done this... No good... Ladies if you want to beat N&M session votes you need to up your game at some point with something else???

I wouldn hold my breath on anything such as that if I were anyone blue. After another occasion in a bathtub where most of what may occur, does so much more so in obscurity than not. Especially if considering when someone is at the end of the tub where all that is noticable, is parts of that individual's lower anatomy, and only from a steep overhead view so that not much of any detail of that individual is noticable.

Also, the fact that when anything of such is done in any tub of water, or while a faucet is wide open and there is a large flow of water being released into a tub or onto any part of someone's anatomy, those factors in and of themselves create more obscurity in those types of occasions.

Also, it known that most women are not as sensitive in their more intimate areas while they are submerged in water as they are as when exposed to nothing more than air.

It has seemed to have evolved into either occasions making things appear that something of more unusual and significant intrigue and interest may be on the verge of occuring, but then usually nothing of such ends up occurring, or if something more intriguingly interesting does occur, as it has ever so often lately, it has evolved into some play with some mini sensual aid toys that are known to be acquired and used by women in either their late teens or early twenty's, but regardless, they have only been being used for some external stimulation. It has seemed that since the acquiring of the mini sensual aids, there now exists a reluctance to touch, caress, or rub and stimulate one another enough to become sensually aroused enough to achieve a sense of climax.

It had been predicted since the occasion occured yesterday, that it would be back to the status quo today, where either one or the other would probably be around for awhile to perform a solo session. Sure enough, the prediction was not incorrect, as it has turned out that the suggestor of whatever usually may occur there that may involve the both of them, has decided to do so, while as usual lately and for awhile now, the other is not around. 

Additionally, the solo sessions are nice and ok and even at times more so of either, although after so many occasions of them that include little more in ways of variety that have not already occurred on multiple or numerous occasions, they do not stir or generate close to as much intrigue or interest as such occasions may have at times previously.

Apparently, it may not be realized enough that people tire of observing the same or very similar occasions time and time again, or either it may not be cared about enough. Whatever the reason, is quite likely why the apartments cams have not been being in no where near as often, and certainly not maintaining any of the sites overall top screenshots out of either the livestream screenshots, or the replay screenshots no where close to as much as to what had been being, and has not been for awhile now.

I admire the two women quite a bit, but also will state my opinion as to how I have viewed things have become from time to time.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I wouldn hold my breath on anything such as that if I were anyone blue. After another occasion in a bathtub where most of what may occur, does so much more so in obscurity than not. Especially if considering when someone is at the end of the tub where all that is noticable, is parts of that individual's lower anatomy, and only from a steep overhead view so that not much of any detail of that individual is noticable.

Also, the fact that when anything of such is done in any tub of water, or while a faucet is wide open and there is a large flow of water being released into a tub or onto any part of someone's anatomy, those factors in and of themselves create more obscurity in those types of occasions.

Also, it known that most women are not as sensitive in their more intimate areas while they are submerged in water as they are as when exposed to nothing more than air.

It has seemed to have evolved into either occasions making things appear that something of more unusual and significant intrigue and interest may be on the verge of occuring, but then usually nothing of such ends up occurring, or if something more intriguingly interesting does occur, as it has ever so often lately, it has evolved into some play with some mini sensual aid toys that are known to be acquired and used by women in either their late teens or early twenty's, but regardless, they have only been being used for some external stimulation. It has seemed that since the acquiring of the mini sensual aids, there now exists a reluctance to touch, caress, or rub and stimulate one another enough to become sensually aroused enough to achieve a sense of climax.

It had been predicted since the occasion occured yesterday, that it would be back to the status quo today, where either one or the other would probably be around for awhile to perform a solo session. Sure enough, the prediction was not incorrect, as it has turned out that the suggestor of whatever usually may occur there that may involve the both of them, has decided to do so, while as usual lately and for awhile now, the other is not around. 

Additionally, the solo sessions are nice and ok and even at times more so of either, although after so many occasions of them that include little more in ways of variety, they do not stir or generated close to as much intrigue or interest as such occasions may have previously.

Apparently, it may not be realized enough that people tire of observing the same or very similar occasions time and time again, or either it may not be cared about enough. Whatever the reason, is quite likely why the apartments cams have not been being in, and certainly not maintaining any of the sites overall top screenshots out of either the livestream screenshots, or the replay screenshots no where close to as much as to what had been being, and has not been for awhile now.  

This afternoons session was rushed at the end because she forgot the time I think.

Earlier she had said to whoever on the phone that she would see them on Skype for the lesson in 1.5 hours, and immediately she finished she was up into the bathroom washed and in the kitchen to join the lesson. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

This afternoons session was rushed at the end because she forgot the time I think.

Earlier she had said to whoever on the phone that she would see them on Skype for the lesson in 1.5 hours, and immediately she finished she was up into the bathroom washed and in the kitchen to join the lesson. 

That was to Paul, J.

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Ok mate. Whatever occured there occurred for whatever reason, but, I did not even bother checking any of it out. Although I had noticed in the screenshots what appeared to be headed in a direction to possibly occur, and then a few after the occasion was in progress, but nothing more since it was an occasion or very similar occasion that has quite likely occured multiple numerous times before. It is related to one of the points I expressed in my previous post of commentary. It's sort of similar to how I still enjoy to watch some of my favorite flicks from time to time, but do not find nowhere near as much intrigue or interest in them as much as the first so many times I watched them. Especially after doing so on multiple numerous occasions. There have been changes to the status quo there, but seldomly from what I have noticed although there have always been opportunities to do more to do so imo.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

After last night's trial and error, Leora will have taken that on board and we are back to where it works! Pity it wasn't a mutual one, that's the real winner and no one is better at it, but it keeps the difference up! A fine evening!

And it looks like Leora is still in the mood!