US General Domestic Politics #3 Begins 01/25/21.

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Debunked by who?

They have not proved anything whatsoever. They go into a courtroom and can't provide a shred of evidence to back their claim but when their speaking to the press their mouths are flapping a mile a minute about election fraud they can't prove.   Georgia had 3 hand recounts and there was no fraud found.  Even Trumps own DOJ investigated and found nothing to substantiate and type of fraud. 

I don't know why you just don't admit Trump lost fair and square.  If Trump does by chance run in 2024  I think he has soured his reputation enough where people are just going to turn their backs on him.  I don't think he'll make a run in 2024 as he'll be wearing an orange suit that says Department of Corrections on the back.  They don't provide Golf Courses while in Prison.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They have not proved anything whatsoever. They go into a courtroom and can't provide a shred of evidence to back their claim but when their speaking to the press their mouths are flapping a mile a minute about election fraud they can't prove.   Georgia had 3 hand recounts and there was no fraud found.  Even Trumps own DOJ investigated and found nothing to substantiate and type of fraud. 

I don't know why you just don't admit Trump lost fair and square.  If Trump does by chance run in 2024  I think he has soured his reputation enough where people are just going to turn their backs on him.  I don't think he'll make a run in 2024 as he'll be wearing an orange suit that says Department of Corrections on the back.  They don't provide Golf Courses while in Prison.

Most judges would not even look at the evidence that was presented. Judges wanted no part of this because they did not want to be destroyed by the news media. I will be very surprised if Giuliani and Powell get a fair trial now. Especially if the trials are held in Washington, D.C.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Most judges would not even look at the evidence that was presented. Judges wanted no part of this because they did not want to be destroyed by the news media. I will be very surprised if Giuliani and Powell get a fair trial now. Especially if the trials are held in Washington, D.C.

I think the only thing left for Giuliani and Powell is getting disbarred.

• Like 2

I think Trump and his lawyers should use the impeachment trial in the Senate to present all the evidence they have accumulated of voter fraud in the 2020 election. He presented some of that evidence in his Jan.6 speech. That's probably one of the reasons Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube won't show his speech. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think Trump and his lawyers should use the impeachment trial in the Senate to present all the evidence they have accumulated of voter fraud in the 2020 election. He presented some of that evidence in his Jan.6 speech. That's probably one of the reasons Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube won't show his speech. 

Was sind für den Spinner von Trump BEWEISE ??? Er hat etwas gehört von jemanden der etwas gehört hat, der gehört hat ......  Gerichtlich belastbare "Beweise" sind das nicht. Beweise sind  Fakten mit sichtbaren Belegen, und nichts anderes.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you are the biggest contribution to the comedy section. You are undoubtedly the #1 clown on CC.😉

Blicke in den Spiegel - dann kannst Du den größten Clown auf CC sehen. Ein realitätsferner Träumer, immer "benebelt". 😁

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And when does your deprogramming begin from all the liberal progressive bullshit that has been poured into your brain?  It's beginning to cause your brain to rot.

if you could read you would see that it is an article about you & the rest of dear leader's ass kissing cult. but as i've told you before you aren't worth the effort. go back up the orange ass where everything will be just wonderful & you will be happy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Image may contain: 2 people, meme, text that says 'HEAR US LOUD AND CLEAR WE WILL STEP OVER EVERY HOMELESS AMERICAN TO GIVE ILLEGAL ALIENS EVERYTHING'

you must be pretty afraid of the dems. you must think that they do everything right or you would post something that they have actually done instead of this constant crap matching them up with things that they haven't said or done. they are far from perfect so why not criticize something that is true instead of this recycled crap from spying1's unfunny & uninformed site? what are you afraid of?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Murkowski's seat is not safe.There's a very good chance that Trump will help Sarah Palin take her out in the Republican primary.  You may be right about Pennsylvania and Ohio. Especially with the help of voter fraud again in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Cincinnati, and Cleveland..

she was dumped by the sedition party but ran as an independent & won anyway. the big question is why has she stuck with the guys that dumped her?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1