US General Domestic Politics #3 Begins 01/25/21.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's old news. I read that yesterday.  Now Dominion will need to show up in court and produce election records.

good. now we'll finally get to see all of the fake ballots that rudy claimed were turned against trump yet not brought to court to overturn dear leader's loss. i can hardly wait.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Today Susan Rice confirmed that the Biden Administration will resume Barack Obama's war on White middle class America.:cry:

your fantasies aren't entertaining at all. just the same old orange shit. you  must have slept through the war against america that dear leader is having.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's right.  If they're correct Giuliani will soon become penniless at some point in time. 

don't worry. he'll soon be getting that $20,000 per day that donald was paying him to save us from the evil dems. what's that you say? his payments were stopped? oh! never mind!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

And if Giuliani and Powell prove their claims the legitimacy of the 2020 election is destroyed.

Have you lost your mind? Lost all reason?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

In Oct., 2020 Joe Biden in a tv interview said that any president that rules by executive orders and not legislation is a dictator.:huh:

so he has been cancelling the dictator's shitty exec orders of the past 4 yrs. which part did you miss?

tenor (24).gif

tenor (25).gif

tenor (26).gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They have not proved anything whatsoever. They go into a courtroom and can't provide a shred of evidence to back their claim but when their speaking to the press their mouths are flapping a mile a minute about election fraud they can't prove.   Georgia had 3 hand recounts and there was no fraud found.  Even Trumps own DOJ investigated and found nothing to substantiate and type of fraud. 

I don't know why you just don't admit Trump lost fair and square.  If Trump does by chance run in 2024  I think he has soured his reputation enough where people are just going to turn their backs on him.  I don't think he'll make a run in 2024 as he'll be wearing an orange suit that says Department of Corrections on the back.  They don't provide Golf Courses while in Prison.

it's useless to try to get through to him. but i found pics of his house & friends.

tenor (32).gif

tenor (31).gif

tenor (33).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think Trump and his lawyers should use the impeachment trial in the Senate to present all the evidence they have accumulated of voter fraud in the 2020 election. He presented some of that evidence in his Jan.6 speech. That's probably one of the reasons Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube won't show his speech. 

you are right. the world would like to see all of the evidence that nobody else in the entire world has seen. all of the evidence will be shown in his speech video, the same speech that shows how guilty he is. or is there another speech that nobody has seen?

tenor (38).gif

tenor (39).gif

tenor (40).gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Image may contain: text that says 'CRUDE NGL REFINED CO&#832 Energy Mapping Û.Aner (AEM) 2013'

I guess just one more little ole pipeline will contaminate the all of the US, these are all of the existing pipelines operating with little or no effect compared to railroad disasters, but of course when Warren Buffet is a major contributor to your left wing ideology, then you have to make sure the rail moves the oil from Canada and not a pipeline in which is far detrimental to the environment than a pipeline, lying mother fuckers under the disguise of climate change HAHAHAHA. 

• Upvote 1