B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (January)

il y a 5 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit :

c'est surtout que pour la manipulatrice N, elle est un coin avec Martina

et sur Bogdan qui s'est mit à l ' écart pour laisser les filles tranquilles ...t ' as pas une autre connerie pour nous faire rigoler 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I dunno.... Luna definitely looks like she's going out to a party, but I don't think it's the one in B4.   Looks to me like this one is a party for the B4 girls and Martina only.

no she has a white outfit in the plastic bag she is taking with her and another guy said she is Ginas guest for the party

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

I dunno.... Luna definitely looks like she's going out to a party, but I don't think it's the one in B4.   Looks to me like this one is a party for the B4 girls and Martina only.

Looks like all 3 are going somewhere...FG's changed into her party gear...😏

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

No, ella tiene un traje blanco en la bolsa de plástico que se lleva y otro chico dijo que es la invitada de Ginas a la fiesta.

God .... I hope it is true that Luna joins the party ..... she is a girl who gives off a lot of sex appeal ....

• Like 1

Il y a 11 minutes, moreau a déclaré:

et sur Bogdan qui s'est mit à passer pour laisser les filles tranquilles ... t 'as pas une autre connerie pour nous faire rigoler 

Bogdan le cocu magnifique, et toi la morue, tu es insignifiant, tu sers à rien, une erreur de la nature 

c'est tous les soirs qu'il devrait laisser les filles tranquilles ! et garder sa Clarence en bas

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like all 3 are going somewhere...FG's changed into her party gear...😏

maybe Zac made her feel guilty because she was going to go for sure like i said she had her white outfit a pair of shoes and her hair brush in a bag she was going to take with her