B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (January)

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Megan is the most boring one. 

For me it was a pretty sharp turn. It started off as a bad childrens game-show. Untill Megan and Ariana was replaced by Cesar, Zac and Luna. And now! This is great! I'm loving it. Maybe next time they'll drop the silly first half.

The opposite happened in B5, btw. It started very nice, turned into shit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why would he be when he has a little Geordie Gem on his arm...:biggrin:

...and it's good to see that Cesar's kept his hands to himself tonight...so far 😏

Gina is watching 😁

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

For me it was a pretty sharp turn. It started off as a bad childrens game-show. Untill Megan and Ariana was replaced by Cesar, Zac and Luna. And now! This is great! I'm loving it. Maybe next time they'll drop the silly first half.

The opposite happened in B5, btw. It started very nice, turned into shit.

I agree with you my friend...that's a 1st 🤣

Seriously, they're having a good time now...and Luna's getting pissed. I thought she was on tea of coffee, but she's drinking booze from a mug! Our Geordie lasses are class!

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree with you my friend...that's a 1st 🤣

Seriously, they're having a good time now...and Luna's getting pissed. I thought she was on tea of coffee, but she's drinking booze from a mug! Our Geordie lasses are class!

Luna doesn't appear pissed at all.  But, to clarify... pissed drunk or pissed off?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Luna doesn't appear pissed at all.  But, to clarify... pissed drunk or pissed off?

Pissed is fine Moose...I know what you mean. Of course she isn't pissed, she's a Geordie lass! That was just her  aperitif...😉