B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (January)

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

It's nice to see them have fun like this 🙂

Yes, it can be very fun. I loved a few weeks ago when Bogdan, Nelly and Holly had a gunfight in the living room. They have fun together, and it is a nice bounding experience. This is actually things they could do on a normal night, without organizing a party with guests and such for it. It is generally a good thing. I just wish that they in addition to this also occationally do something that more resembles a normal party. I mean, the conditions are all there. They have cheap alcohol, they have a house to themselves, a country on lockdown, nothing else to do. Before a year ago, all the good parties used to happen in the nightclubs, only games and shows in the house. Now nightclubs is not an option anymore, and still the only thing you can come up with in the house is games and shows. I guess it depends alot on what girls we have there now. It was alot more going on in the beginning of the lockdown period, with Olivia, Ulyana, Mimi, Diane, Olya, it was several great parties with them. But what I don't understand is that we have alot of great party people there now too, like Gina, Holly, Amalia, Claire, yet nothing of the sort happens. It is all a pretty huge disappointment. Shows, games, shows, nothing.

Well, maybe it will happen next time they have a party. 🙂.... Maybe some day, with a new cast. 😐.... Like next year. ☹️.... Or maybe it just never will happen. 😢😭

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

A party is a party as far as i'm concerned no matter the boy/girl numbers,doesn't matter if there are 4 or 100 people,as long as there is food,alcohol,and maybe a good assortment of drugs,i'm happy.:biggrin: 

I think most people here know by now that the barcelona apartments are all more or less shows. The closer the whole thing gets to a real party, the more the residents hide in some corner in B4 (or go on the roof in B2).

Believe me, the best parties are with a balanced ratio between the sexes. That this never happens in the GOV apartments is a flaw in the concept.

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

A party is a party as far as i'm concerned no matter the boy/girl numbers,doesn't matter if there are 4 or 100 people,as long as there is food,alcohol,and maybe a good assortment of drugs,i'm happy.:biggrin: 

From Wikipedia...no mention of the girl/boy ratio here...or drugs lol...

A party is a gathering of people who have been invited by a host for the purposes of socializing, conversation, recreation, or as part of a festival or other commemoration or celebration of a special occasion. A party will typically feature food and beverages, and often music and dancing or other forms of entertainment. In many Western countries, parties for teens and adults are associated with drinking alcohol such as beer, wine, or distilled spirits.

1 hour ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

I'm a little bit disappointed with the party but we still have time

A couple of them gone to bed already, but seeing who remains, and the arrival of Cesar and Zac, I actually think the potential of this party peaked alittle bit. Hope it continues to develope! 🤞🏻

• Upvote 1

Martina and Gina have changed of their costumes, back to normal clothes. 👍🏻

Those guns are out again, and they are having alittle battle. This is getting better. 👌🏻