B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (January)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think having difficulties to meet often due to restrictions , it isn’t so easy to invite people , even getting to know others with dating apps . I have patience  for spring ☺️

Were you a member of RLC before Covid? When the lockdown is over it is also easier to party in the clubs, and hookup in a hotel or at their place, so the chances are equally slim then. This period is a missed opportunity to party more at home, even with just the tenants.

think about

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Nelly above all should be aware of not hiding from the cams.  She and her BF are agents of RLC and somewhat are responsible for content in this house.  This is appalling!

they are not hiding from the cams actually they are hiding from the other guys,and like i said if there was another bedroom they would be doing this on cam,but it still pisses me off too

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Nelly above all should be aware of not hiding from the cams.  She and her BF are agents of RLC and somewhat are responsible for content in this house.  This is appalling!

They still in the kitchen room off cam? I thought maybe they went to the garage room.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Really. They are agents?