Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

if this is because of me all i said was we only see what they want us to see and only hear what the tenents want us to hear and translators should remember this too,it was not a insult thats why i said he was thinskinned

Cant say you are wrong,sometimes thats like that.Just to give one recent exemple  in L&Z house we think the guest girl is cousin of him..he evens call her that,but a few things feel kinda strange being them supodsely cousins..sometimes things are what they seem others maybe not.

I will say one simple thing here and I leave it with a question ... let’s say there’s a greek couple here and I am native greek language speaker . And there are others that know the language , even they speak it nice , but it isn’t their native language .. and then there are the “ audio to text “ translation programs that lots of members use . Tenants spend much time talking to eachother and many times during the day , all 3 examples above about the language are coming in handy ... Who at the end you gonna trust with conclusions over the couples life and what’s really happening ? This is the question and whatever answer anyone has , I will only say that because of whatever reasons or criticizing or misunderstandings , we lost from the forum not only a translator , but mostly a great poster  , omedo 😔

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Thank you,i feel the same about the people that translate languages i dont understand,in a forum we should share and help ones anothers when possible.

No Thank you! I struggle with the conversations myself. I have to rely on what reactions I see unfold on camera. Body language and facial expressions tell me lot.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

No Thank you! I struggle with the conversations myself. I have to rely on what reactions I see unfold on camera. Body language and facial expressions tell me lot.

Thanks also to you,this makes me feel that its worth to continue doing some translations when i feel its something that could be interesting to others also.Cheers.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I will say one simple thing here and I leave it with a question ... let’s say there’s a greek couple here and I am native greek language speaker . And there are others that know the language , even they speak it nice , but it isn’t their native language .. and then there are the “ audio to text “ translation programs that lots of members use . Tenants spend much time talking to eachother and many times during the day , all 3 examples above about the language are coming in handy ... Who at the end you gonna trust with conclusions over the couples life and what’s really happening ? This is the question and whatever answer anyone has , I will only say that because of whatever reasons or criticizing or misunderstandings , we lost from the forum not only a translator , but mostly a great poster  , omedo 😔

I feel In a forum we really cant trust anyone at 100%,you will have people that you are closer,consider them friends and trust more in them but trust at people at 100% only my family and personal friends that i have for many years mostly.Of course people that have Spanish as their native language will in some aspects catch some few more details,words better than someone that have the language as their second one for exemple,but just one exemple English its my third language and i understand almost as good as someone that have it as primary language(regard talking and not writing),we shoud give valor(and glad to see it)to people that without needed to do it they still take some time to share interesting talks residents,guests have,having this folks totaly knowledge of the language,only partial knowledge or even that thing you sayed of audio to text.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Cant say you are wrong,sometimes thats like that.Just to give one recent exemple  in L&Z house we think the guest girl is cousin of him..he evens call her that,but a few things feel kinda strange being them supodsely cousins..sometimes things are what they seem others maybe not.

i was not questioning his translation it was a comment to all you guys that translate for us and it is welcomed when you let us know whats going on, then he came back and said well thats it no more translations and all that just because of my comment about the tennents let us hear what they whant us to hear unless they are drunk or fighting then you know you get some honesty  

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i was not questioning his translation it was a comment to all you guys that translate for us and it is welcomed when you let us know whats going on, then he came back and said well thats it no more translations and all that just because of my comment about the tennents let us hear what they whant us to hear unless they are drunk or fighting then you know you get some honesty  

I agree with you in this regard like i said prior.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I feel In a forum we really cant trust anyone at 100%,you will have people that you are closer,consider them friends and trust more in them but trust at people at 100% only my family and personal friends that i have for many years mostly.Of course people that have Spanish as their native language will in some aspects catch some few more details,words better than someone that have the language as their second one for exemple,but just one exemple English its my third language and i understand almost as good as someone that have it as primary language(regard talking and not writing),we shoud give valor(and glad to see it)to people that without needed to do it they still take some time to share interesting talks residents,guests have,having this folks totaly knowledge of the language,only partial knowledge or even that thing you sayed of audio to text.

You are right with your thoughts , i personally praise everyone who gives us a more inside look of the whats , the wheres and the whens of any of the tenants with their translations , they could just post their opinion like anyone of us and let the things to be known for themselves . 

Anyway , i don’t think it is a coincidence that over the years , many translators have left the site , of course it can be that they stop being RLC members or no time or dozens  of reasons , but this is the fact , CC has lost many translators .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are right with your thoughts , i personally praise everyone who gives us a more inside look of the whats , the wheres and the whens of any of the tenants with their translations , they could just post their opinion like anyone of us and let the things to be known for themselves . 

Anyway , i don’t think it is a coincidence that over the years , many translators have left the site , of course it can be that they stop being RLC members or no time or dozens  of reasons , but this is the fact , CC has lost many translators .

"i dont think it is a coincidence that over the years many translators have left the site.."not surprising at all.Personaly i will continue doing some translations(Portuguese and Spanish),when i feel its intersting stuff or someone asks for it,and mostly in general forum so everyone can read it if they wish it,hope all do the same.Rlc is so death nowdays any minimal interesting talk,discution watever is welcome😅.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I agree with you in this regard like i said prior.

sorry just felt i needed to elaborate a bit more as it seems a bunch of people will be mad at me when i thought i did no wrong,there was a time i would come on here looking for a fight just ask the admins but i would like to think i have calmed down a bit,well i still like fighting with Harley lol

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

sorry just felt i needed to elaborate a bit more as it seems a bunch of people will be mad at me when i thought i did no wrong,there was a time i would come on here looking for a fight just ask the admins but i would like to think i have calmed down a bit,well i still like fighting with Harley lol

No need to be sorry i understand what you meant.who doesnt enjoy a good fight with Harley right🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1