Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

I posted this in the B4, a quick recap of what I saw Nelly and Martina do.. I also posted a few screen grabs of their action in the b4 picture thread:

It was in the heat of the moment.. they started dancing close to each other and rubbing against each other, then some light kissing.. then some deep tongue kissing, then some people came into the kitchen and they startled and stopped, then Martina pulled Nelly back towards the fridge area where they continued to kiss and grab each other's tits, then Nelly opened the laundry room door and in they went.. almost an hour later, they emerged with their shorts off and put their shorts on by the pantries and Nelly's top was half off and her tit was visible.  While they were in the laundry room, Gina and Curly came into the kitchen and Megan too and tried to open the door to the laundry room..  The exercise room was free and there was no one there, they could have just run off there and given us all good show 

Some posters seemed surprised and have characterized the sex between Martina and Nelly as spontaneous...leading to ending up being mostly hidden in the closet and on the floor. I think that the session was very hot but certainly not spontaneous. Their session has been in the making for some time and was, in fact, an encore. if my assessment is accurate, it raises some questions; 1) Why didn't they do anything when they slept together in Alberto's bed last week?  2) Why didn't some one have a fuck location predetermined? (Anyone who has been following closely knew that it was going to happen). These questions lead me to support the theory already put forth by someone that the event was click bate! That is not to say that it was not real. (It's hard to fake it when you have fingers of the one hand in the pussy and the other in the ass). So if it was click bate, then they know they have to make good on the next round for being off camera. The only surprise for me was that Nelly was the submissive. Martina put Nelly on the floor so quickly I gave her varsity wrestling points for a "take down".  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Some posters seemed surprised and have characterized the sex between Martina and Nelly as spontaneous...leading to ending up being mostly hidden in the closet and on the floor. I think that the session was very hot but certainly not spontaneous. Their session has been in the making for some time and was, in fact, an encore. if my assessment is accurate, it raises some questions; 1) Why didn't they do anything when they slept together in Alberto's bed last week?  2) Why didn't some one have a fuck location predetermined? (Anyone who has been following closely knew that it was going to happen). These questions lead me to support the theory already put forth by someone that the event was click bate! That is not to say that it was not real. (It's hard to fake it when you have fingers of the one hand in the pussy and the other in the ass). So if it was click bate, then they know they have to make good on the next round for being off camera. The only surprise for me was that Nelly was the submissive. Martina put Nelly on the floor so quickly I gave her varsity wrestling points for a "take down".  

I have screenshots of Nelly in their old apartment back in Mother Russia cleaning the house shackeled and in slave attire. Very hot. She is a strong woman, but submissive at heart.