Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

6 minutes ago, sibbhultarn said:

I actually don’t think that’s the case at all. If you watch them regularly it’s pretty clear that’s just their dynamics, she’s a bit more adventurous and he’s a bit more domestic. I work the same way with my wife - I’m not particularly loud or demanding.

I don’t buy into her assumed sexual adventures at all - I think it’s a good show for attention and off camera bonuses for all involved - designed to spur rumors and interest from the sorry bunch on the other side of the screen - us! IF - and it’s a big if - all assumptions of Martina’s sexual adventures would be true, Alberto would be one hell of an actor to fake the affection and obvious feelings that he displays towards Martina.

I don't watch them at all and only go off of what i'm told via PM's or by what I read on the forum.  Yes, she is also 24 and he's at least 35 or older and as someone said without being mean, she could have done better and I think he knows that and understands it fully.

Anyone can have affection for someone regardless of their situation.  Of course with them being in the spotlight for several years now, there could also be some kind of mutual love that has developed.  Would Martina ever marry Alberto, I seriously doubt that she would.  That would spoil everything for both of them and they both now it.  Plus, when you marry someone, you marry them for life with the only expiration date being that of one or the other passing.  I could be way off base and I hope that I am, but from what I read about them I really don't think I'm that far off.

It's funny when I think about the people I know and their marriages to their partners.  Most all of the men would tell you that they wear the pants in the family but when it comes to starvation and having sex, she wears the pants in the family. 

One of the best jokes regarding this goes something like this.....The wife comes home and finds her husband all pissed off about something and she tells him to calm down.  He replied by saying....don't tell me what to do, I wear the pants in this family.  The wife quickly took off her pants and tossed them to him and said put these on.  The husband said, I can't get in those pants and she said you're right and if you ever want to get in them in the future you will change your tune to which he replied......yes dear.  I can't remember it fully but that's how it goes lol

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

Its been suggested its a setup .Who knows. From my observation over the years Martina needs a guy like Alberto around. She pretty much has her way with him. She more or less gets to come and go as she pleases.

This comment is mischievous. „It’s been suggested it’s a setup“ , „comes and goes as she pleases“. All this is pure speculation. Probably it’s but envy and jealousy.  Of course Alberto isn’t handsome, nor is he rich. But Martina knows that he loves her, adores her. She can be quite sure that he won’t cheat on. He is reliable and honest. He is waiting for her when she comes home.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I totally agree with this. The problem for Harley is that he can't watch them regularly, or even occasionally. So I can't see how he can comment accurately without studying them. There's definitely a strong bond between them, and I think this theory that they were set up by RLC is total bull! Alberto might not be God's gift to women, but he's hardly what you'd call ugly, and just because some here think he's punching above his weight are basing that on appearance alone. I know several girls who put other qualities ahead of 'looks' as attractive features...sense of humour being an example...and these 2 seem to have a laugh together...

Harley doesn't have a problem with not being able to watch them at all.  It's you all that only want to look at everything one way and you feel like your superior because you watch them.  You feel like you are right because that is how it is in your own mind.  Like I told someone yesterday, you can take 10 people and make them watch a 5 minute clip about something, anything, and you will get 10 completely different answers about the clip they just watched.  It's no different with RLC, you see things the way you want to see them and others see something totally different.  So, who's right and who's wrong?  Nobody knows who's right and who's wrong because everyone see's it differently.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

This comment is mischievous. „It’s been suggested it’s a setup“ , „comes and goes as she pleases“. All this is pure speculation. Probably it’s but envy and jealousy.  Of course Alberto isn’t handsome, nor is he rich. But Martina knows that he loves her, adores her. She can be quite sure that he won’t cheat on. He is reliable and honest. He is waiting for her when she comes home.

Honestly, it tells me that Alberto has no spine.

4 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Solo mi curiosidad y no conozco las historias de fondo de estas personas. Cuál es la diferencia de edad entre Martina y Alberto.

Martina 24, Alberto 29

2 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Gracias, la otra respuesta dijo Alberto en sus 30's. Pensé más cerca de los 40. Mi curiosidad era cómo es un tipo de 30-40 (supongo) que no es exactamente el mejor guapo (estoy dispuesto a tener otras opiniones sobre esto, pero soy un tío), y no parece tener un saldo bancario gordo y terminar con ella. ¿Cómo diablos se conocieron y ahora parece tener una relación realmente buena con ella? ¿Citas en línea? ¿O puede configurarlo RLC?

They have been together for 9 years, they met in the village where they both lived and it was through Martina's friend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I feel a bit responsible for this debate! My original post was asking the age difference between Martina and Alberto. I did make the comment that I was curious as how they got together and did 'suggest' it was odd that someone like Alberto, could end up with a Martina. I know it happens all the time and could be summed up in the song by Joe Jackson ''Is she really going out with him?''

No slight on Alberto was intended and Yes, I could be jealous as hell. From this latest post by Omedo, thanks, that clears that one up and I'm pleased it wasn't a RLC set up.

• Upvote 2

I don't think anyone has actually said it a was a set up - I asked if it was and JYBRD said ''its been suggested''  etc, - your suggestion is equally valid and possible that they decided to go for the opportunity

I must say, if Alberto is only 29, he looks a helluva lot older!!

• Like 1

Since the mixing of Martina ( and Alberto )  with the Russian apartments , hundreds of different comments and opinions have been posted here , telling and showing us one thing then , that no one was really paying attention to the personality and characters of these two people and when their life became more social and “ normal “ , everyone has tried to figure out things judging from these rare social meetings at open cameras .

It is beyond me that we as men judge that Alberto is “ handsome “ or “ not handsome “ to justify the choice that Martina has made so as to be with him only because we think what ? Are we better than him and we can’t accept that he has her or how they are so many years together ? 

The problem is that so many people “ surfaced “ with comments and posts because we finally saw more aspects of both the respected characters and it seems that it is difficult to digest . If someone follows omedo translations for much more than their popularity now and their mixing with the Russians , no one would have doubts for this couple .

If 50% of the couples worldwide  had a relation like the one of Martina and Alberto , the world would have been such a better place . Honest , truth and promising for better things to come . To judge the relation and call it a set up or money making or I don’t know what else it has been posted here , it is the biggest jokes ever 😂🤣 Relations are far more than nice looking both sides people ,manners and behaviors when our other half is sharing times with friends , Martina and Alberto is the example of how healthy relations should work , based on honesty , freedom because of trust and genuine love that can’t be felt by watching a couple behaving on cameras but rather being one of the individuals and feel this “ magic air “ of your other half when he is next to you , sleeping or playing his games or visiting other friends and when you receive just one message in 9-10 hours , you check it and you smile because you know that the person you care and love is doing absolutely fine . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Since the mixing of Martina ( and Alberto )  with the Russian apartments , hundreds of different comments and opinions have been posted here , telling and showing us one thing then , that no one was really paying attention to the personality and characters of these two people and when their life became more social and “ normal “ , everyone has tried to figure out things judging from these rare social meetings at open cameras .

It is beyond me that we as men judge that Alberto is “ handsome “ or “ not handsome “ to justify the choice that Martina has made so as to be with him only because we think what ? Are we better than him and we can’t accept that he has her or how they are so many years together ? 

The problem is that so many people “ surfaced “ with comments and posts because we finally saw more aspects of both the respected characters and it seems that it is difficult to digest . If someone follows omedo translations for much more than their popularity now and their mixing with the Russians , no one would have doubts for this couple .

If 50% of the couples worldwide  had a relation like the one of Martina and Alberto , the world would have been such a better place . Honest , truth and promising for better things to come . To judge the relation and call it a set up or money making or I don’t know what else it has been posted here , it is the biggest jokes ever 😂🤣 Relations are far more than nice looking both sides people ,manners and behaviors when our other half is sharing times with friends , Martina and Alberto is the example of how healthy relations should work , based on honesty , freedom because of trust and genuine love that can’t be felt by watching a couple behaving on cameras but rather being one of individuals and feel this “ magic air “ of your other half when he is next to you , sleeping it playing his games or visiting other friends and when you receive just one message on 9-10 hours , you check it and you smile because you know that the person you care and love is song absolutely fine . 

Couldn’t agree more - and that is also extremely hard to fake. 
All in all - we can at least agree on the fact that the past few weeks has put a twist on their everyday life - much to our pleasure ☺️

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Harley doesn't have a problem with not being able to watch them at all.  It's you all that only want to look at everything one way and you feel like your superior because you watch them.  You feel like you are right because that is how it is in your own mind.  Like I told someone yesterday, you can take 10 people and make them watch a 5 minute clip about something, anything, and you will get 10 completely different answers about the clip they just watched.  It's no different with RLC, you see things the way you want to see them and others see something totally different.  So, who's right and who's wrong?  Nobody knows who's right and who's wrong because everyone see's it differently.

It's not a case of feeling superior, Harley, but I know if I couldn't see something, I couldn't possibly comment on it accurately. The bold type above, I agree with you...but you've contradicted yourself here, because you're 'viewing' the events in question through the eyes of someone else....who might see things differently to you. So you're assuming that your source sees things the same as you...

• Like 3