B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Better to see her drunked from time to time than seing her taking drugs.But thats me.Defending this bs☹️.

who tells you that she doesn't also "take drugs" during these parties

I have the impression that you put these people on a pedestal when they are not in the barca except that they are far from being angels and they do not need to come to B4 to be perverted 😁

• Thanks 1

Before we get too judgmental on here, let's be reminded that unless you are on a natural food diet, everyone does drugs. And, if your natural food diet includes some certain mushrooms and herbs, then you do drugs too.

Just now, philo said:

Before we get too judgmental on here, let's be reminded that unless you are on a natural food diet, everyone does drugs. And, if your natural food diet includes some certain mushrooms and herbs, then you do drugs too.

Thays explains why Alberto looks skinnier.😁.I had one friend many years ago that used to smoke weed for years,he would apear in my house all shaky and stuff many times but he still could done his life without issues,was mostly a recreational stuff but already expensive..the big big problem was when he started hard drugs..then the dude i usted to knew changed and changed to an almost unbeliable way.Some weed from time to time fine..when you started doing lines with heavier drugs.. very hardly becomes a thing done only from time to time.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thays explains why Alberto looks skinnier.😁.I had one friend many years ago that used to smoke weed for years,he would apear in my house all shaky and stuff many times but he still could done his life without issues,was mostly a recreational stuff but already expensive..the big big problem was when he started hard drugs..then the dude i usted to knew changed and changed to an almost unbeliable way.Some weed from time to time fine..when you started doing lines with heavier drugs.. very hardly becomes a thing done only from time to time.

It happened to one of my friends too. He didn't make it.

• Sad 1

Fausse nouvelle:

Martina et FG rejoint B4 Nelly et Bogdan ont aménagé un lit spécial dans la buanderie de la cuisine en attendant qu'une chambre se libère pour Martina et FG dormira comme prévu à côté du grand frigo. 🤣

Pour moi Martina fait déjà partie de B4 maintenant qu'elle forme un couple avec Nelly elle doit aménager là-bas.

Alberto garde les chiens et aura plus de temps pour jouer aux jeux vidéo. 

Quand même j'aimerais qu'Aleksandra attrape Alberto dans un coin pour le sucer ce n'est pas juste qu'il n'y est que Martina qui s'amuse.

Fake news:

Martina and FG join B4 Nelly and Bogdan have set up a special bed in the kitchen laundry room while waiting for a room to become available for Martina and FG will sleep as planned next to the large fridge. 🤣

For me Martina is already part of B4 now that she forms a couple with Nelly she has to move there.

Alberto keeps the dogs and will have more time to play video games.

Still, I would like Aleksandra to catch Alberto in a corner to suck him off, it's not fair that it's only Martina having fun.

• Haha 3

Just now, philo said:

It happened to one of my friends too. He didn't make it.

Sorry for your loss.This friend of mine i dont know what hapened to him because he leaved city,but when he leaved almlst looked like a diferent person(for worst of course).Thats what i mean regard Martina,she comes drunked sometimes during night outs and she smokes but she always looked heath outside that.Hate to know she is some wc corner making lines and getting adicted.

• Sad 1

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

come on Bogdan jump in the shower with this sexy Holly...she is really missing Dick cause she is not playing with the girls ....and that will LIFT his spirits 

He will never do it on camera. The closest he ever got on camera was the erotic photoshoot with Annabelle.

• Like 1