B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

You should go out more often then
We are in 2021, society has evolved just like couples
Why do you think sex shops and swinger clubs exist?
Do you think these are places exclusively for singles?
Do you know the term Candaulism?

There are plenty of couples who live very well with the fact that their partner can have adventures with another person, and this does not prevent them from having a fulfilling life as a couple with marriage and child.

First off, here we go again with the "do you know what century your living in" or "we have graduated from 🔲 wheels "post. You act like swinger clubs have thousands and thousands of clients and most people that have tried swinging don't go back from their own insecurities. There has always been sex toys and sex shops since I was shittin yellow so you need to come up with something else than the whole sex shop spaces. Sex shops popular est devenu years and years ago for  couples Who wanted to spice up Their Sex lives.

You saying there are plenty of couples who live very well with their partner having sexual adventures with another person is BS !! Yes, there may be some but most of them that have been doing it for any length of time, usually end in divorce. I have personally see this happen to many couples in my life time. They would say lets get adventurous and spice up our marriage and invite in another person or couple thinking that was going to be the right thing to do, only to find out that one or the other and sometimes both would much rather be with the other participants . Sorry Moos, you don't have a clue what you are talking about, it almost always ends in failure !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

One side of a relationship has sex with others, while the other side is alone at home, is certainly, even in this millennium, not the new norm but rather selfish and cold-hearted.

I think, if Bodgan were to behave like this, the people in this forum would have scolded him long ago.

who says its one sided i would love to know why it took Bogdan 2 and 1/2 hours to take Martina home when its like a half hour drive,just what did they do for 2 hours thats longer than the whole time the girls were fooling around, just think about it Bogdan says hey you are having sex with my woman how about me its harder for her to say no when she is having sex with Nelly and Bogdan can end it he could pull a Lucian

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

anyone here think that Bogdan cant help but look at Martina and think god damn it Nelly is having sex with this beautiful sexy woman and not want some for himself,i dont care what some guys say on here about N and B's relationship he is young male and has a healthy sex drive how can he not want to fuck Martina who wouldnt want to,and its not cheating if you are having sex with the same person your partner is

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I will say again that I am not an Aleksandra fan , but I think she is by far and from all the tenants in all of RLC apartments the most erotical and sensual participant , the way she touches herself and moves , she can really drive the imagination wild .. much much kudos by me ☺️

BTW where is this beautiful red head

, could not find her  ?

19 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone here think that Bogdan cant help but look at Martina and think god damn it Nelly is having sex with this beautiful sexy woman and not want some for himself,i dont care what some guys say on here about N and B's relationship he is young male and has a healthy sex drive how can he not want to fuck Martina who wouldnt want to,and its not cheating if you are having sex with the same person your partner is

I agree with most of what you say but regardless of him having sex with the same woman his woman is, it's still cheating no matter what they want to classify it as.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with most of what you say but regardless of him having sex with the same woman his woman is, it's still cheating no matter what they want to classify it as.

cheating in the biblical sense yes but if all 4 of them dont care if their partners are having sex with others as i would assume is the case here then its different imo and if its not the case and only the girls can play then thats fucked up and bullshit on the girls behalf i think Alburto is a cuckold he dont care what she does and would watch if he could he is just happy to have her i could see Nelly and Bogdan as off cam swingers without using to much imagination

37 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

cheating in the biblical sense yes but if all 4 of them dont care if their partners are having sex with others as i would assume is the case here then its different imo and if its not the case and only the girls can play then thats fucked up and bullshit on the girls behalf i think Alburto is a cuckold he dont care what she does and would watch if he could he is just happy to have her i could see Nelly and Bogdan as off cam swingers without using to much imagination

I agree 100% about the biblical sense and that's enough for me to justify it as cheating.  I also agree that it's fucked up that only the girls can cheat and that Alberto knows he's happy to have her.  Think of all the times N&B would visit Masha and how many times her apartment went UM for long periods of time when they did.....let me help you out here......every freaking time.  If that doesn't tell you something nothing will.

I'll catch up later but I gotta run for now.  Have a good night!!

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

tricher au sens biblique oui mais si tous les 4 ne se soucient pas de savoir si leurs partenaires ont des relations sexuelles avec d'autres comme je suppose que c'est le cas ici, c'est différent et si ce n'est pas le cas et que seules les filles peuvent jouer, c'est foutu et des conneries au nom des filles, je pense qu'Alburto est un cocu, il se fiche de ce qu'elle fait et regarderait s'il le pouvait, il est juste heureux de l'avoir, je vois Nelly et Bogdan comme des échangistes hors cam 

Effectivement cette théorie et également valable j'y et penser aussi Alberto pourrait être un pervers du même genre que les vieux mec ou gars impuissant qui préfère regarder leurs femme se faire prendre par d'autres mec ou nana et les encourager a le faire mais en général c'est pour une raison médicale se qui n'ai pas le cas d'Alberto qui peut toujours bander. 

certains ici peuvent invoquer le fait qu'Alberto ne peut pas donner se que Nelly apporte a Martina sous prétexte que seul une femme pourrait le faire mais je suis ne suis pas d'accord c'est des conneries de prétexte pour justifier sont infidélité.

Alberto et tout a fait capable de satisfaire Martina avec ses doigts ou sa langue au même titre que Nelly évidement se n'ai pas possible dans le sens inverse car Alberto n'a pas de vagin mais il possède un troue du cul qui pourrait se faire doigté par Martina c'est donc tout a fait possible. 😃

quand a Bogdan je maintient qu'il accepte de partager Nelly dans le cadre de RLC pour le travail donc.

Indeed this theory and also valid Alberto could be a pervert of the same kind as the old man or helpless guy who prefers to watch their wives get fucked by other guys or chicks and encourage them to do it but in general it is for a medical reason which does not have the case of Alberto who can always bend.

some here may invoke the fact that Alberto cannot give what Nelly brings to Martina under the pretext that only a woman could do it but I don't agree that is bullshit pretext to justify his infidelity.

Alberto and quite capable of satisfying Martina with his fingers or his tongue in the same way as Nelly obviously was not possible in the opposite direction because Alberto does not have a vagina but he has an asshole that could be done fingering by Martina is therefore quite possible. 😃

when in Bogdan I maintain that he accepts to share Nelly within the framework of RLC for the work therefore.

57 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

BTW where is this beautiful red head

, could not find her  ?

I haven’t been watching so much tonight as it is a very quiet night and they are preparing maybe for the BBQ and booze Friday evening as it has been mentioned , I think she took a jacuzzi shower and making sexy videos and then in her room .