B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why you say sadly?  I don't need to see the same girl bate over and over again.  Some people may need it but I don't.  I'm quite content where I'm at these days!  An occasional video here and there and same with a few pictures here and there.  Even if I wasn't getting the occasional pics and vids, I still wouldn't join RLC for all the FUCKING REPEATS!!!

Normally I would say" no, you don't need to see her, but you do". You should see her at least once...

I promise you..:smile:

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you trying to stir the pot mate?  you're going to need extra sticks is all I gotta say!!

I'm not, actually...But when you join the forum every night, you try and piss off the most posters possible in the shortest time by just opposing everyone's opinion!...Some guys here might even call you a troll, but not me, just a shit stirrer...I'm just acting like you do every fucking night...and testing how you handle it.
1 stick is enough for me anyway my friend...It's called the SARCASM STICK...😉...get's you every fucking time 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not, actually...But when you join the forum every night, you try and piss off the most posters possible in the shortest time by just opposing everyone's opinion!...Some guys here might even call you a troll, but not me, just a shit stirrer...I'm just acting like you do every fucking night...and testing how you handle it.
1 stick is enough for me anyway my friend...It's called the SARCASM STICK...😉...get's you every fucking time 😁

I'm not ALWAYS trying to piss everyone off....I do have my favorites!!  Yes, the sarcasm stick is pretty damn powerful but I've recently started taking a new med and it's going to be awfully tough to get me riled up.  So do what you need to do and let's see how that works!!

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

I know I said once, but then I can't be sure you saw the most intense one. Just kidding! Goodnight Harley!

The night is young here, I'm just going on a drive with my lady friend.  She has been wanting to go down the "Ghost Road" and since a buddy of mine told me I was right on getting there, that's what we are going to do.  Hell, we might even end up in Louisiana to do a little gambling afterwards.  However Rosey, goodnight to you sir!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The night is young here, I'm just going on a drive with my lady friend.  She has been wanting to go down the "Ghost Road" and since a buddy of mine told me I was right on getting there, that's what we are going to do.  Hell, we might even end up in Louisiana to do a little gambling afterwards.  However Rosey, goodnight to you sir!!

OK! I hope for you and your lady friend's sake you didn't take those meds.:smile:

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not ALWAYS trying to piss everyone off....I do have my favorites!!  Yes, the sarcasm stick is pretty damn powerful but I've recently started taking a new med and it's going to be awfully tough to get me riled up.  So do what you need to do and let's see how that works!!

Harley...seriously, I don't try to rile you, or anyone, up...that's not my style, and you should know that I'm a pretty mellow bloke by now. I'm just a bit sick of being on here on the evening...then the big Harley entrance, when his source has spent all his/her day relaying all the shit to you, giving you the ammunition to then shoot at all the tenants and the posters here...then your mates liking your posts...Maybe it's just you having several aliases...I don't know...Or you just drive a bandwagon around, and they jump on it...But it's only a small one, isn't it...😉

Anyway, I hope your new med works, seriously my friend...because I really think you are, tbh, and you're not the forum bully you make yourself out to be, but I'm pretty good at sarcasm...so good luck 😁

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I can't help but ask how you know definitely that she recruited her? In any case I just made a comment on what happened. I also have a sneaky suspicion that she will be gone before RLC. Not that I care either way.:smile: I just thought the incident was silly.

Well , she was seen enough times before becoming a participant hanging out with Serafima , especially at the early days when Sera rejoined . She is also a local ( living in Barcelona ) , therefore , these two facts lead me to think that it happened the same like Claire and Carlos , Serafima knows all of them outside RLC and in real life and she has helped so they are hired . 

It will never be of course a confirmed fact and we can speculate all we want 🤓 , but it is just a matter of observing some small details . As always , I have no problem as you know to be presented with a different explanation and will easily come and say that I was wrong . Posts and comments from other members ,  a bit of  observing also and this is always my “ leading facts “ when I express my opinion 😇😎

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , she was seen enough times before becoming a participant hanging out with Serafima , especially at the early days when Sera rejoined . She is also a local ( living in Barcelona ) , therefore , these two facts lead me to think that it happened the same like Claire and Carlos , Serafima knows all of them outside RLC and in real life and she has helped so they are hired . 

It will never be of course a confirmed fact and we can speculate all we want 🤓 , but it is just a matter of observing some small details . As always , I have no problem as you know to be presented with a different explanation and will easily come and say that I was wrong . Posts and comments from other members ,  a bit of  observing also and this is always my “ leading facts “ when I express my opinion 😇😎

So your answer is" I don't know, I'm only speculating". That's a good answer and I couldn't do any better myself. If you will note I didn't try to speculate because I' really don't care. I just commented on an event.That's all...😌