B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

maybe amira will go home, she met up with A&L a few of hours ago

if so then they maybe setting something up for this weekend because she doesn't come to b5 alone this is new🤷‍♂️

and loraine is always trying to come up with something but it always ends up in shit😂

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

if so then they maybe setting something up for this weekend because she doesn't come to b5 alone this is new🤷‍♂️

and loraine is always trying to come up with something but it always ends up in shit😂

lets just wait and see

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Yeah, Monica was soooooooo happy with her the last time.  You think they would be tired of her crap by now.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Yeah, Monica was soooooooo happy with her the last time.  You think they would be tired of her crap by now.

what else can they do ?

monica threw out the GoT guy because they thought b2 had a new sucker to tease but it back fired🤷‍♂️

and maybe sera is replacing monica for claire&carlos 🤷‍♂️

amalia is an off camera girl unless they change I don't see them doing anything 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Of course, Anthony to the living room.  Amira and Loraine in the bedroom.  Does Anthony get called in this time?

of they want to make money he would but loraine thinks she knows best😂

41 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

@ddhmI was right when I said b2 will be coming to b5 especially after what happened last night 😂

monica & amalia might come to b5 also😂

they putting food on the table 😏

amalia already took her bath and monica is not at home😏

I saw Monica being away from home also in the morning , if I am correct 🤨

I believe Loraine is not happy seeing that all the extra bonus goes to C&C because they can have even with less Carlos participation , what she always tried , possible click baiting threesomes 😂🤣😂🤣

C&C they simply can have easily Monica , Sera and I am sure even more next to them while having sex and Loraine can’t find ways 😂🤣 let’s see what she has orchestrated for today 😎

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I saw Monica being away from home also in the morning , if I am correct 🤨

I believe Loraine is not happy seeing that all the extra bonus goes to C&C because they can have even with less Carlos participation , what she always tried , possible click baiting threesomes 😂🤣😂🤣

C&C they simply can have easily Monica , Sera and I am sure even more next to them while having sex and Loraine can’t find ways 😂🤣 let’s see what she has orchestrated for today 😎

but she is afraid that anthony will try to fuck one of the girls 😂

Just now, Kingbanks said:

but she is afraid that anthony will try to fuck one of the girls 😂

Then she shouldn’t be a couple  with him if she’s not sure what she wants to do with her BF 😎