B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I wouldn't mind pulling her at a club and chancing my arm...😁

Naga what was the name of the Bar/Club in the Toon where the waitresses dressed in cowboy outfits danced on the bar? I've been trying to remember for hours? Also the nightclub on the ship?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Easy 🤑 wondering around naked as RLC encourages them  I believe to do so .. all the rest , is extra for them ☺️

I always wonder if sleeping naked on top of the covers is a bonus payment.  Noticed a lot of the same poses(buttcheeks out sleeping on their sides) in the NV from a lot of the girls.

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For sure she isn’t a nun and she knows how to seduce and all .. she has also been seen coming home drunk , therefore , she has a really interesting life outside ☺️ But it can be easily speculated , at least by me , that she is one of these hot women that you dream to have and when the time comes and you finally bring her to bed or you are about to enjoy more personal moments , you get extremely disappointed because she is asexual ,she has no femininity and in general no reactions in order to make you feel something ... it is like you would be kissing her and touching her and so much more and she would just stay there without ( even fake ) moaning , simply stone cold 🥶😱And this can be the worst a man can have , a hot and nice looking woman who doesn’t know how to make herself “ feel “ .. and I can’t think of any man here in the forum that never experienced something like this so as to know what I am talking about ... well , at least those of us that had quite a lot of sexual partners or girlfriends 

I have...and we've been married for 37 years now! 😏

Just joking guys...Mrs Naga's great ❤️...and I'm prepping for her 60th in a coupla weeks time...not quite what we'd hoped for though...but we'll make the most of it...We've limited the party to 50!...(another joke lol)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just joking guys...Mrs Naga's great ❤️...and I'm prepping for her 60th in a coupla weeks time...not quite what we'd hoped for though...but we'll make the most of it...We've limited the party to 50!...(another joke lol)

Right who the hell else would put up with you ? 🤣 My wife use to say I trained one and I will damned if I will train another HAHAHA

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe you can get the B2 girls to come over and do a show.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe it is just me , but why not having a special day for her 60th ( kind of the first day you met , flirted and so on ) just the two of you and next year , with indications that we are back to normality , a party to celebrate them all... 60 and 61 and the return to life as we knew it in a way ... and just after blowing the cake candles , Luna on open speaker to wish in Geordie happy birthday to the wife of her biggest fan 🥳🥳🥳😎

10 minutes ago, van the man said:

Naga what was the name of the Bar/Club in the Toon where the waitresses dressed in cowboy outfits danced on the bar? I've been trying to remember for hours? Also the nightclub on the ship?

The ship was Tuxedo Princess...

Can't think of the bar yet...was it not Hootaz...🤣

9 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I always wonder if sleeping naked on top of the covers is a bonus payment.  Noticed a lot of the same poses(buttcheeks out sleeping on their sides) in the NV from a lot of the girls.

It can all be possible with RLC , only the tenants know what their contract states 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1