B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

Noldus

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Then she shouldn’t be a couple  with him if she’s not sure what she wants to do with her BF 😎

He's more of a tool to help her make money than a BF.  When she doesn't need him, she takes his balls and puts them in a box next to the bed.  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

He's more of a tool to help her make money than a BF.  When she doesn't need him, she takes his balls and puts them in a box next the bed.  🤣🤣🤣

The thing that all changed for her was  that day in B2 with her been rubbed and kissed by Amalia ( and doing the same to her ) and when Anthony tried for more with Amalia , well , that was the turning point and it was never the same . Anyway , I always said “ poor Anthony “ I really believe he is a cool and funny guy and I am more than impressed he managed to get along great with Carlos and they seem to interact very well . 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The thing that all changed for her was  that day in B2 with her been rubbed and kissed by Amalia ( and doing the same to her ) and when Anthony tried for more with Amalia , well , that was the turning point and it was never the same . Anyway , I always said “ poor Anthony “ I really believe he is a cool and funny guy and I am more than impressed he managed to get along great with Carlos and they seem to interact very well . 

I think they were still in B4 at the time.

I liked and respected Anthony until the boytoy episode.  After that whole thing blew up and L&A had that long chat off cam to talk it out, you think they would cool it for a while.  But the very next day L convinced Holly to joined them in a massage session and A went along with it.  Luckily Holly had limits.

They moved over to B5 soon after that but I remember on their last day in B4, A was working out in the fitness room.  Holly came down to do her workout.  He said something to her and touch her arm.  Holly immediately turned around and went up to hang out in Megan's room until he was finished in the fitness room.

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I think they were still in B4 at the time.

I liked and respected Anthony until the boytoy episode.  After that whole thing blew up and L&A had that long chat off cam to talk it out, you think they would cool it for a while.  But the very next day L convinced Holly to joined them in a massage session and A went along with it.  Luckily Holly had limits.

They moved over to B5 soon after that but I remember on their last day in B4, A was working out in the fitness room.  Holly came down to do her workout.  He said something to her and touch her arm.  Holly immediately turned around and went up to hang out in Megan's room until he was finished in the fitness room.

well then maybe loraine&anthony both should leave rlc🤷‍♂️

28 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

okay loraine is allowing anthony to massage her & amira with ass slapping included 😂😏

Wow, they are already at this point this early in the night.  No "foreplay".  Good chance Amalia and Pam went elsewhere for fun.