B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Then maybe you can explain to me Bodgan's reaction when he found out about it. The whole thing does not make the impression for me as if he knew about it.

Did you ever read @Omedo's posts...before guys like you pissed him off?...He discussed it with Martina ffs!!

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They are simply dancing naked at the jacuzzi , singing , enjoying their sparking wine and some snacks ... no kisses or touching for your so called pseudo lesbian show .. just girls having fun with the villa comforts and respecting the curfew and just partying since they can’t do it outside at a bar or pub or club .. plus ... not hiding as this was the complain the last days ☺️

Yet...Megan's there remember...😏

If Bogdan joins , everyone is complaining that with his presence the girls can’t be naked 😂🤣 if he’s left behind , him and Nelly have a problem .. can’t he just has his time for himself  so as he is pleased ? Is it important that he is 24/7 next to Nelly and do things together ? Is this the way that couples do , especially when there are no chances for different things because of restrictions ? 

A very interesting statistic says that most divorces happen when couples spend much time together when they aren’t used so much with it . When both sexes work let’s say and then they gather once per year to go on holidays and spend ultimately 24 hours together , this is where problems occur and I personally find it rather nice that he can enjoy his time and do whatever is pleasing him ( and also Nelly ) after a nice “ family employees 😁😆 “ dinner 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yet...Megan's there remember...😏

I think they are really decent of whatever they are currently doing , she isn’t provoking anything in my humble opinion .. the question is why Holly is still with her underwear with the possible answer being that she is having her monthly woman’s thing .. they are just 20% all doing their thing tonight , just enjoying , I see nothing wrong today 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did you ever read @Omedo's posts...before guys like you pissed him off?...He discussed it with Martina ffs!!

so answer me then why did he freak out when masha ate her out only to say okay to her being with Martina and only only once and  after that forget it and he was so upset that day everyone thought he was sick none of it makes any sense to say he was ever okay with it,and as far as Omedos posts i kept asking what more was said there had to be more than Bogdan just telling Martina not to have sex with Nelly anymore