B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Bogdan joins , everyone is complaining that with his presence the girls can’t be naked 😂🤣 if he’s left behind , him and Nelly have a problem .. can’t he just has his time for himself  so as he is pleased ? Is it important that he is 24/7 next to Nelly and do things together ? Is this the way that couples do , especially when there are no chances for different things because of restrictions ? 

A very interesting statistic says that most divorces happen when couples spend much time together when they aren’t used so much with it . When both sexes work let’s say and then they gather once per year to go on holidays and spend ultimately 24 hours together , this is where problems occur and I personally find it rather nice that he can enjoy his time and do whatever is pleasing him ( and also Nelly ) after a nice “ family employees 😁😆 “ dinner 

One thing you should admit, though. First they eat together, have a nice normal be together. They the girls including his GF left him all alone. They do this over and over again.

All after his girlfriend has just cheated on him with another girl. This is really nasty behavior. As if they can only have fun when they have these stupid bullshit shows. All of this is so twisted and wrong that it can only make you sick.

• Like 1

Just now, Alladino said:

One thing you should admit, though. First they eat together, have a nice normal be together. They the girls including his GF left him all alone, over and over again. All after his girlfriend has just cheated on him with another girl.

This is really nasty behavior. As if they can only have fun when they have these stupid bullshit shows. All of this is so twisted and wrong that it can only make you sick.

We aren’t these people and we just make our conclusions with what we watch and observe . No one knows if Bogdan ( or Nelly ) have a problem with the actions of last week . And time will solve the assumptions we currently make . 

He ( Bogdan ) is in a “mad house “ with 5 women , one being his GF/wife , two of them ( Megan and Aleksandra ) being constantly horny , another one who is trying to figure out her presence ( holly ) and another one who simply enjoys  life the maximum ( Gina ) ... I think he deserves his peace and relaxation ( and of course let the girls work 😆

I am sorry , but I would have liked to have my peace and avoid this craziness of the girls , otherwise I would lose my mind listening women talking how big their tits should be , how they can make their asses look better , when and what shoes and clothes will buy and all these that women do when they gather together 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so answer me then why did he freak out when masha ate her out only to say okay to her being with Martina and only only once and  after that forget it and he was so upset that day everyone thought he was sick none of it makes any sense to say he was ever okay with it,and as far as Omedos posts i kept asking what more was said there had to be more than Bogdan just telling Martina not to have sex with Nelly anymore 

The way I read it was that he knew about it but I'm not saying he was happy about it...

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

didnt stop Martina from going down on Nelly when she had a plug in just saying where there is a will there is a way

That’s why it was a great incident to watch , pure real and full of sexual emotions .. no love or growing feelings , just sex enjoyment and a fresh born friendship ☺️ 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We aren’t these people and we just make our conclusions with what we watch and observe . No one knows if Bogdan ( or Nelly ) have a problem with the actions of last week . And time will solve the assumptions we currently make . 

He ( Bogdan ) is in a “mad house “ with 5 women , one being his GF/wife , two of them ( Megan and Aleksandra ) being constantly horny , another one who is trying to figure out her presence ( holly ) and another one who simply enjoys  life the maximum ( Gina ) ... I think he deserves his peace and relaxation ( and of course let the girls work 😆

I am sorry , but I would have liked to have my peace and avoid this craziness of the girls , otherwise I would lose my mind listening women talking how big their tits should be , how they can make their asses look better , when and what shoes and clothes will buy and all these that women do when they gather together 

@omedo does...😏

Nelly and Bogdan are married, btw...The got wed when they had their apt in Russia...

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think there's always been an understand that when the girls do their group thing (that involved nudity), Bogdan would stay away.  Even the toga party he was in his room until they went and invite him to join.

Also, when Anthony was living there, he too did the same thing.

Edited by Lurkker
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s why it was a great incident to watch , pure real and full of sexual emotions .. no love or growing feelings , just sex enjoyment and a fresh born friendship ☺️ 

No idea what you may have seen there, but the event was almost completely hidden.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

so when you say nobody knows if Bogdan has a problem with M and N are you saying the translator could be wrong after all and it could all be bullshit thats what you just implyed