B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

53 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so when you say nobody knows if Bogdan has a problem with M and N are you saying the translator could be wrong after all and it could all be bullshit thats what you just implyed 

I haven’t seen the talks between Bogdan and Martina so as to make my own conclusion and Omedo made the translations . 

I think the whole thing is a big misunderstanding because someone here at the forum that brings toxic atmosphere and makes his own conclusions with the famous ( I am sure / trust me / believe me ) repeating lines , suggested a possible scenario that happened outside of the apartment and then a big discussion started around this and the good friend omedo just shed some light of what was discussed between Martina and Bogdan ( at least this is my conclusion ) ..

The mistake I think that we make is that we try to take all of our speculations happening outside the apartment and insert them and combine them with the real things happening in front or our eyes and anyone at the end can make his own conclusions . But what more can I add when everyone is watching the same thing , it is so obvious and there are people who come and try to persuade that what we are all watching it has been fake , not real or whatsoever . 

Omedo has been first a great poster contributor because he was sharing his opinions , he was making to any of us here a favor translating . You seemed  to insist that there was something going on with this guy with a bit more kilos who appeared in Martina’s place several times and was touching her hair and the legs on the lap and I don’t remember what more details and he came out ( Omedo )!plain and clear and he gave info of their  background , why he was there when Alberto wasn’t and so much more . Despite of that , many people ( including you ) kept on with the theory that there’s something happening between him and Martina .. how more clear could he say it ? Nevertheless , the theory you and others had , you wanted to preserve it . Careful , I am not saying that you did wrong by not abandoning your theory , it is your absolute right to make your speculation and you shared your opinion at the forum as you felt you want to do . But me , watching and observing the apartment , then reading your theory and at the same time getting informed by Omedo’s translation , I simply choose him to confirm what I believe while watching . It is everyone’s right to believe what your theory suggested . But trying to maintain a theory when a guy with facts coming from the mouth of the people who are involved ( Martina and the guest ) is presenting and denying it in a way , I think it isn’t fair . At the end , anyone can have his own opinion but the worse that someone could do to a translator would be to question his translations , especially being his own native language . And therefore i understand his frustration and decision to quit ( let’s hope he is back soon 😇

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No idea what you may have seen there, but the event was almost completely hidden.

I spoke for the first time they had sex in Megan’s room ( Nelly had her period that day ) 

• Like 1

another off topic i cant help myself but the secret to eating pussy is to spell out the alphabet on their clit, girls be thinking you get paid for doing it,okay last off topic tonight lol oh i heard that from the late great Robin Williams it was part of his comedy routine but damn if that shit dont work to funny

59 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I think there's always been an understand that when the girls do their group thing (that involved nudity), Bogdan would stay away.  Even the toga party he was in his room until they went and invite him to join.

Also, when Anthony was living there, he too did the same thing.

It is just kind of respect the way I see it and how also the dynamics and relations are kept inside an apartment with just one male and 5 females 

Just now, ddhm said:

It is just kind of respect the way I see it and how also the dynamics and relations are kept inside an apartment with just one male and 5 females 

The only problem is that the shows dictate this dynamic. It's about having almost mandatory nudity at prime time. In a real apartment, the girls wouldn't be forced to perform the same bullshit for the cameras every secound or third night.

In the end, it would be better to make these apartments more real. Not to have only one guy in the cast and especially to stop this silly pseudo lesbian events.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I haven’t seen the talks between Bogdan and Martina so as to make my own conclusion and Omedo made the translations . 

I think the whole thing is a big misunderstanding because someone here at the forum that brings toxic atmosphere and makes his own conclusions with the famous ( I am sure / trust me / believe me ) repeating lines , suggested a possible scenario that happened outside of the apartment and then a big discussion started around this and the good friend omedo just shed some light of what was discussed between Martina and Bogdan ( at least this is my conclusion ) ..

The mistake I think that we make is that we try to take all of our speculations happening outside the apartment and insert them and combine them with the real things happening in front or our eyes and anyone at the end can make his own conclusions . But what more can I add when everyone is watching the same thing , it is so obvious and there are people who come and try to persuade that what we are all watching it has been fake , not real or whatsoever . 

Omedo has been first a great poster contributor because he was sharing his opinions , he was making to any of us here a favor translating . You seemed  to insist that there was something going on with this guy with a bit more kilos who appeared in Martina’s place several times and was touching her hair and the legs on the lap and I don’t remember what more details and he came out ( Omedo )!plain and clear and he gave info of their  background , why he was there when Alberto wasn’t and so much more . Despite of that , many people ( including you ) kept on with the theory that there’s something happening between him and Martina .. how more clear could he say it ? Nevertheless , the theory you and others had , you wanted to preserve it . Careful , I am not saying that you did wrong by not abandoning your theory , it is your absolute right to make your speculation and you shared your opinion at the forum as you felt you want to do . But me , watching and observing the apartment , then reading your theory and at the same time getting informed by Omedo’s translation , I simply choose him to confirm what I believe while watching . It is everyone’s right to believe what your theory suggested . But trying to maintain a theory when a guy with facts coming from the mouth of the people who are involved ( Martina and the guest ) is presenting and denying it in a way , I think it isn’t fair . At the end , anyone can have his own opinion but the worse that someone could do to a translator would be to question his translations , especially being his own native language . And therefore i understand his frustration and decision to quit ( let’s hope he is back soon 😇

you know some times the translations dont match what we see ,i never acused any translator of lying all i ever said was the tenents let us hear what they want us to hear,and yes i base what i believe on what i see based on my own rather i would like to think have been some pretty extensive life experiances had sex with 100 women had 3 threesomes one lasting 6 months all living together first had sex with my stepmoms  20yr old sister when i was 13 so i kinda been around