Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) B4

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Why 5 years?

Her Visa was expired for a lengthy time and she refused to return home.  Now she's in a predicament for a very long while. By the time she returns to RLC, they should be out of business by then.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Her Visa was expired for a lengthy time and she refused to return home.  Now she's in a predicament for a very long while. By the time she returns to RLC, they should be out of business by then.  

That's the best news ever, though I'll miss some of the girls.....What am I saying!! They've already left the fold.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

Missed what????

I  posted a link that provided information on the website that you can view a previous occupants current activities.  I was kindly reminded (3 times) that providing such information was in violation of the rules governing CamCaps disclosure of personally identifiable information of its previous employees.

6 hours ago, mrmalice said:

I  posted a link that provided information on the website that you can view a previous occupants current activities.  I was kindly reminded (3 times) that providing such information was in violation of the rules governing CamCaps disclosure of personally identifiable information of its previous employees.

That was because you posted it 3 times

• 2 weeks later...