Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) B4

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I've never heard of that saying 🤔 

me either,but what it stand's for has been around for ages (example: teen boys and "Dirty" magazines)                                        

Colin Farrell Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

me either,but what it stand's for has been around for ages (example: teen boys and "Dirty" magazines)                                        

Colin Farrell Reaction GIF

I coined that phrase.....the magazine part. Damn! Gave that one away, didn't I.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Nana guest hot dildo bate

it's Loraine
Guys really have to stop with the title of their videos to pretend they're recent videos, it's not against you Lets
it dates from Loraine's previous solo participation, so before she came back with Anthony the last time 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's Loraine
Guys really have to stop with the title of their videos to pretend they're recent videos, it's not against you Lets
it dates from Loraine's previous solo participation, so before she came back with Anthony the last time 

Thanks for the update, Moos. It's still B4, right? 

On 11/23/2021 at 6:30 PM, moos54 said:

it's Loraine

Loraine should teach Nana how to bate like this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...