Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) B4

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

This is likely the new norm.  You have to Pay to Play.

I wonder how they expect to get new members if they don't give potential members a taste first? I can't recall ever seeing a site with a business plan like this. Every site I can think of, at the very least, gives you samples to whet your appetite for the premium stuff. This looks a lot like shooting yourself in the foot. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I wonder how they expect to get new members if they don't give potential members a taste first? I can't recall ever seeing a site with a business plan like this. Every site I can think of, at the very least, gives you samples to whet your appetite for the premium stuff. This looks a lot like shooting yourself in the foot. 

There are likely some that watch the free cams without ever having any intention of purchasing a membership.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There are likely some that watch the free cams without ever having any intention of purchasing a membership.  

I'm sure there are, but the point was, without free cams for people to taste the wares, how do they attract new members?

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

True, but I think a little taster will temp many more...

Likely will but I don't see RLC changing it anytime soon.   I think it was done to stop people from posting pictures and videos.  Those DMCA orders must be a costly venture for them.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I'm sure there are, but the point was, without free cams for people to taste the wares, how do they attract new members?

Under the current way they would not attract any.  They just expect people to pay and they have the option to cancel if not satisfied. They'll prorate the refund minus the amount of days used. 

• Like 1