B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (February)

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

that ATM excuse is the best since leora going out all night doing voluntary work lmao

I am glad it has given the sparkle for endless fun speculations .. this with the volunteer job , it is also another good one 😂🤣😂🤣

To defend a bit my post a couple of days ago , I said “perhaps” 😆😆😆🤓🤓🥸🥸😂🤣 for the ATM

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I wrote on Martina's apt page a bit about N&M and how they may be keeping out of Bogdan's view.... and now this speculation he dropped them off  ??? but arriving on roller blades ....so it is a bit Mi5 m16 (wtv you Euros call it )  because he may have dropped them off for some harmless (PUBLIC) skating but they have snuck over to this party to get loaded, stick a few a fingers into their private parts  (im loving writing this nonsense ) and arranging for more of this LUST .... this  LUST beast is a major influence between them... we all know this addiction too well and I think it will dominate (underlying)  in the relationship of these 2 women .... they are getting this developing 'relationship' much deeper than friends practicing new languages, meeting new friends bullshit ...this has moved into intimate , sexual, deep attachment relationship... could be changes on the horizon.... ( I believe Emmett 111 had a similar experience which evidences how it grows and is a powerful aphrodisiac (LUST disguised as LOVE) 

nonsense ?  more ridiculous speculation?  and imagination?  or coming to a NETFLIX special near you....  keep the chairs in a good place, top up your GIN and Tonic sweetheart and find a closet to go nuts in.... have a good party girls ...

They are just friends hanging out

Just now, ddhm said:

I am glad it has given the sparkle for endless fun speculations .. this with the volunteer job , it is also another good one 😂🤣😂🤣

To defend a bit my post a couple of days ago , I said “perhaps” 😆😆😆🤓🤓🥸🥸😂🤣 for the ATM

You said it so it must be true. 😁