Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 16

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Fortunately, we woodland creatures are better hung.

And smarter! 😉

I can't look for comparison of course (thankfully) but yes, probably better equipped than a Lapdog.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If you really want to be seen screwing an RLC lady, sign up. Myself, I'm not into exposing myself while making love. I wouldn't want to hear all the humiliating chatter from CamCaps members.

Surely as global moderator, you can program it so any mention of your name in such a way anywhere on the forum gets that member an immediate lifelong ban! Sorted! They wouldn't laugh then 😄

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

. . .

It's been a good ride and I have enjoyed the craic with the likes of Newark, Gag-Her, Aussie, SG, Brokk, Nich, Scutus, Masterchef, Pulo and yourself HFB, even though we have had a couple of disagreements.

Y'all stay safe now !!

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
42 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Just speculation from a shit like you.

Ah, i see. Thank you masterchef. Just what i needed.

And so i will join Jimbo in leaving.

Final post. All because of you. Farewell.🖕

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Final post. All because of you. Farewell.🖕

This will last approximately two weeks. This is the average amount of time spent having a vacation from CamCaps.

C'ya then. I like the sparkle you add to the forum in your comments, and look forward to your return.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Surely as global moderator, you can program it so any mention of your name in such a way anywhere on the forum gets that member an immediate lifelong ban! Sorted! They wouldn't laugh then 😄

Actually, I've only banned the cheese pizza guys and spammers or repetitive trolls. I'm a lovable warm and fuzzy global moderator. 🐿️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit:

Ah, je vois. Merci masterchef. Juste ce que j’avais besoin.

Et donc je vais rejoindre Jimbo en partant.

Message final. Tout ça à cause de toi. Adieu, c’est bien. 🖕

Bonjour j ai lus se matin que vous vouler plus communiquer mais non sur à besoin de vous vos
commentaires sont juste comment je serait ou on est avec loverboy et de l’actualité de Léora et si c est vôtre décision je la respect on n est pas la pour se faire insulter 🤬 chacun à son opinion

• Like 1