Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 16

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

You know, maybe this is just being biased as a fan, but i can't see how anyone doesn't like seeing them like this! Ok, it isn't to everyone's taste, but it's hardly terrible or boring, cuddled up this way. Well not for me anyway!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Do you like my hand here.

Yes. 😃

15 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Perfect position for Malia to slide a finger in.  I'm sure she will one day.

Now, after everything that's taken people by surprise, i say that's no longer an impossibility.....But don't hold your breath. Boundaries are still in place right now.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Time to start watching Malia slid two in!

If anything, it's Leora who looks more interested recently in experimenting....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, keeper31 said:

If one does it they both will.

Oh of course, but i get the impression she would be the one willing to try first.

But, as has been shown before, she can get 'Pre-Occupied' if things are going well outside, and things are indeed going well now. In fact, often in the past few months, what happens or rather what doesn't happen in the apartment coincides with how the 'Mood' is outside.

That glorious week in September? 8 nights of fun, baths, massages, 2 mutual bates? That was all triggered by a row with him. She dropped him and spent all her time with Malia instead. As soon as she forgave him, after letting him stew for a week, things slowed down here immediately.

Actually, we should be very thankful that so much HAS happened in the last fortnight as a result!