Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 16

Guest Slipper Guyquad

43 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh of course, but i get the impression she would be the one willing to try first.

But, as has been shown before, she can get 'Pre-Occupied' if things are going well outside, and things are indeed going well now. So it could be a very long wait for anything more.

I hope my eyesight lasts that long because when they do start to finger or fist each other that will be it wankers blind disease

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, chris hillman said:

I hope my eyesight lasts that long because when they do start to finger or fist each other that will be it wankers blind disease

Ask Customer Support if they do RLC in Braille.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 2/1/2021 at 10:50 PM, Brokk! said:

Quiet evening and, of course, phone call with the mysterious guy (by the way, we have to find him a name to identify him better).

No mystery, we all know who that is - The man she's been fucking about with for 6 months. But he isn't allowed in to the apartment. That's all you need to know really. Loverboy will do as a name.

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

No matter how many different opinions of Leora there are, I think this is something we can all agree with. He is among one of the worst members on this forum. 

I bet you say that to all the boys 😂

FB_IMG_1610481304527_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No mystery, we all know who it is - The man she's been fucking for 6 months. But he isn't allowed in the apartment. That's all you need to know really. Loverboy will do for a name.

You haven't seen a skunk or a squirrel in the apartment, either. It's not that we're not allowed to be there, but we have reputations to maintain in the comics industry and don't wish to cause a scandel. We're surrounded by paparazzi and don't want to get Leora or Malia in trouble. Loverboy is in a similar situation. Fortunately, we woodland creatures are better hung.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1