Freddy (2021) #2

so as Groomy has said things started when Faye woke up,went to living room and asked for a cigarete, Freddy said he doesnt have one, she said why didnt you let one for me? ( aparently she is always leaving some cigaretes to others when she is about to run out or something) anyway

Fredy told her why dont you buy your own? witch she said i dont have money, than Freddy said maybe you shall get a job? witch she answered what do you think am i doing here? than he said oh shut up you know the rules of our agreement (whatever that suposed to mean), than she said something about second job or something and that she just asked for a cigarete,than he got hysteric and he kicked her out,and said allright i'm done with you, go maybe Stifler will accept you,  "but i doubt about it" i put emphasys in this sentance cause he was creating an unsecure field and was trying to show dominance, of the style (i'm your last hope).

anyway in the evening i didnt listen a lot but she was back cleaning in the kitchen and Freddy start again " i dont want fights here, i dont want negativity, if you are unable to follow up you are out. she said look i'm saying nothing i' cleaning the kitchen and you coming and starting all over again, than some blah blah and than freddy said something about somekind of "work" witch Faye answered "i'm not gonna become prostitue for that x amount of money.i dint listen any further.

what i understood Freddy does know that he cant afford to loose Faye so he tries to dominated and enslave her to be his pupet in the way he wants, cutting all other hopes for her and sees him as a boss that she needs to obey on what hw and when he wants. that is why the egresivnes and coments about stifler.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

so as Groomy has said things started when Faye woke up,went to living room and asked for a cigarete, Freddy said he doesnt have one, she said why didnt you let one for me? ( aparently she is always leaving some cigaretes to others when she is about to run out or something) anyway

Fredy told her why dont you buy your own? witch she said i dont have money, than Freddy said maybe you shall get a job? witch she answered what do you think am i doing here? than he said oh shut up you know the rules of our agreement (whatever that suposed to mean), than she said something about second job or something and that she just asked for a cigarete,than he got hysteric and he kicked her out,and said allright i'm done with you, go maybe Stifler will accept you,  "but i doubt about it" i put emphasys in this sentance cause he was creating an unsecure field and was trying to show dominance, of the style (i'm your last hope).

anyway in the everyning i didnt listen a lot but i she was back cleaning in the kitchen and Freddy start again " i dont want fights here, i dont want negativity, if you are unable to follow up you are out. she said look i'm saying nothing i' cleaning the kitchen and you coming and starting all over again, than some blah blah and than freddy said something about somekind of "work" witch Faye answered "i'm not gonna become prostitue for that x amount of money.i dint listen any further.

what i understood Freddy does know that he cant afford to loose Faye so he tries to dominated and enslave her to be his pupet in the way he wants, cutting all other hopes for her and sees him as a boss that she needs to obey on what hw and when he wants. that is why the egresivnes and coments about stifler.

But as she is a participant now I guess it is not so easy for him to do that...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

But as she is a participant now I guess it is not so easy for him to do that...

is she a participant? what defines a participant? we saw what. happen with Stephany.... till she will have her own place, she is under the juristiction of any "Freddy"

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

is she a participant? what defines a participant? we saw what. happen with Stephany.... till she will have her own place, she is under the juristiction of any "Freddy"

Yes I know that she is. And support already said she will get her own place. @usa2020 asked. So I do not think Freddy has anything he can do to put pressure on her...

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I know that she is. And support already said she will get her own place. @usa2020 asked. So I do not think Freddy has anything he can do to put pressure on her...

Fuck Stifler few times  per day and you got an apartment!!! Nice business 😂😂😂 Maybe she should move with Stifle to the main city, may open many other doors for her services 🤑🤑

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Fuck Stifler few times and you got an apartment!!! Nice business 😂😂😂 Maybe she should move with Stifle to the main city, may open many other doors for her services 🤑🤑

Well not sure if it is this way. I pretty much do not care. Just I do not think she is bad. And I think it is not fair when it is the way moonlight said. If the intention of fucking Stifler was getting an own place I do not know. I say give her a chance. When it fails it will be Stiflers problem...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

sorry guys but who is Stephany? i dont find anything about her