Freddy (2021) #2

36 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well not sure if it is this way. I pretty much do not care. Just I do not think she is bad. And I think it is not fair when it is the way moonlight said. If the intention of fucking Stifler was getting an own place I do not know. I say give her a chance. When it fails it will be Stiflers problem...

Girls who tend to shed clothes at the slightest opportunity and fuck whoever they meets doesn't normally retain interest of viewers for long. Initially there will be surge and then viewers will stop caring. So I am not really sure she will be successful with her own apt. I think she is better as a guest.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Girls who tend to shed clothes at the slightest opportunity and fuck whoever they meets doesn't normally retain interest of viewers for long. Initially there will be surge and then viewers will stop caring. So I am not really sure she will be successful with her own apt. I think she is better as a guest.

Everything in bold I agree with 1000%.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Parxx said:

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Everything in bold I agree with 1000%.

As I said I do not care much if she gets an own place or not. I just think she should be treated fair.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1