Diana (2021) Part #1

5 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Ken mentioned that in a few days stifler's gets a new place. Could be with Faye. Maybe the reason why Karen was upset. Looked real to me.

Hope they work it out. Marissa left, bf wanted to have sex again with no condom

last time he never pulled it out, seemed she got upset. Hope s returns

9 hours ago, Jawis said:

Кен упомянул, что через несколько дней у Stifler's появится новое место. Может быть с Фэй. Может быть, причина, по которой Карен была расстроена. Для меня это выглядело реальным.

Карен не была расстроена, у неё заболел живот, и ничего более

• Like 2

4 hours ago, x192023 said:

Once again at this place several guest but yet nothing happens 

maybe card games and look at their phones , such as Barbie & Kens place. Joke!

I think that is good enough. It's better than arranged orgies, like so many houses on VH have. If they make a party, have some guests and just enjoy themselves, it's fine for me. Of course it's nice to see some good sex every now and then, and in this place, Diana has a fair amount of it. Maybe if she'd had a guestroom, we would have seen more action from guests.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think that is good enough. It's better than arranged orgies, like so many houses on VH have. If they make a party, have some guests and just enjoy themselves, it's fine for me. Of course it's nice to see some good sex every now and then, and in this place, Diana has a fair amount of it. Maybe if she'd had a guestroom, we would have seen more action from guests.

Wouldn’t change a thing, shes had several places.

9 hours ago, x192023 said:

Wouldn’t change a thing, shes had several places.

I'm not sure I think anything should change... She have authentic parties, with many guests, and sometimes some of them have sex. Like yesterday, on the loggia. I just enjoy seeing genuine parties, what will and will not happen is an important part of the excitement. If it always ended in the same way, it wouldn't be as interesting either.

• Like 2

If anyone is into new and different wierd shows every day, they should definitely check out Maddy & Rocco. That place kind of creeps me out. It's always something strange going on. Also Ambar & Dane.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If anyone is into new and different wierd shows every day, they should definitely check out Maddy & Rocco. That place kind of creeps me out. It's always something strange going on. Also Ambar & Dane.

They are more or less like a webcam studio. and the girls are not that attractive either. Ambar & Dane's place is even worse. they have contracted out the sex show to those two guest girls and the guy, and they are at it 24/7 😅 

• Haha 2