Diana (2021) Part #1

35 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

anna and alex places keep vhtv afloat theyd be gone without them

Project keep afloat fan places - Nina&Kira for example and Mr. Shitcams + Colombians, for example. Anna and Alex's places (with exception of Mira and Henry - but they classically do swing activity, and then 2-3 weeks quietly and calmly) are practically not in Top 6. Only in morning across EU - when there is no competition. 

About Diana incident. Hope they don't get -500$ for violence. It would be disgusting. Diana long ago - when I writing about the stocktaking, she told Scott that this apartment needed to be changed. She said something like - lot of bad people know this apartment and there will be problems. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Project keep afloat fan places - Nina&Kira for example and Mr. Shitcams + Colombians, for example. Anna and Alex's places (with exception of Mira and Henry - but they classically do swing activity, and then 2-3 weeks quietly and calmly) are practically not in Top 6. Only in morning across EU - when there is no competition. 

About Diana incident. Hope they don't get -500$ for violence. It would be disgusting. Diana long ago - when I writing about the stocktaking, she told Scott that this apartment needed to be changed. She said something like - lot of bad people know this apartment and there will be problems. 

guess i was wrong im in the states and it seems like anna and alex places seem most popular 

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Odd place where a stranger can go into your house without permission and hit you facing no consequences; normally police can be called and immediate legal action against such a person can  be initiated, unless  the girls had provoked the suspects; yet the incident still could be qualified as a trespassing and then assault, I think;

• Like 1

3 hours ago, waldi said:

Odd place where a stranger can go into your house without permission and hit you facing no consequences; normally police can be called and immediate legal action against such a person can  be initiated, unless  the girls had provoked the suspects; yet the incident still could be qualified as a trespassing and then assault, I think;

As i said before I think it's amazing strangers can just bust into a private residence, must be a very sleazy area there unless it was the local hard boys running some kind of racket. Looked as though the one who seemed to be the leader had his side kick backing him up. Like most so called hard men on their own they are toothless unless they have a bit of muscle behind them.

May have been the local neighbour hood watch bovver boys :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

As i said before I think it's amazing strangers can just bust into a private residence, must be a very sleazy area there unless it was the local hard boys running some kind of racket. Looked as though the one who seemed to be the leader had his side kick backing him up. Like most so called hard men on their own they are toothless unless they have a bit of muscle behind them.

May have been the local neighbour hood watch bovver boys :biggrin:

Diana's guy seems fit enough. You would they will be intimidated. Or he will try to protect her.

But again ,  nowadays you never know what moleheads like those could be packing.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, fornika said:

Diana's guy seems fit enough. You would they will be intimidated. Or he will try to protect her.

But again ,  nowadays you never know what moleheads like those could be packing.

I doubt he protects her (it's my opinion), she looks all "beauty" and nothing more yesterday did nothing to protect them while the girls were crying.

I get goosebumps to review the recording I made ... the girls seem to be blackmailed, they repeat Пожалуйста = Please, guys, and I understand the word "video" 

Edit: f***k google translate 🤣

Edited by Rhdem
  • Like 1