B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

César a dû emménager, il y est depuis presque une semaine maintenant. J'en connais un qui pense probablement que c'est très cool

Vous verrez peut être bientôt écrit : "new César a rejoint le projet" en haut de l'écran

You may soon see written: "new César has joined the project" at the top of the screen

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm waiting for reports of the next Martina/Nelly rendezvous. Since Bogdan banned them, they have met once for rollerblading. If that was an act of defiance, the must be setting up some plan to get together. The cold floor of a kitchen pantry must have them feeling a sense of "Unfinished Business". 

I dont know by the looks on those faces of an hour of lick, suck and three fingers stuck.... they looked pretty finished... but I'll buy what you are saying as we would agree because of a closed fucking door and a god damned chair   WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS WITH THESE 2

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Vous verrez peut être bientôt écrit : "new César a rejoint le projet" en haut de l'écran

You may soon see written: "new César has joined the project" at the top of the screen

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...WAY TOO UNCOMFORTABLE HAVING A SEXUAL 'CREEPER' IN THE HOUSE... 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

Every bate is staged I'm afraid , to frig off unaware of a camera ( which you are implying ) is bloody impossible. 

There are the ones that usually are in NV and at really unexpected hours that maybe the girls really feel horny and willing to do ... for sure the camera will translate as a show , but , for example , Holly and her very late time bates before falling asleep and with NV , can be an example of what I suggest ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

You are so right !  I didn't ... I will ...

I wasn't calling you out Meno, I was just curious if you had emailed them with your displeasure.  You say you will and I hope you do.  That goes for anyone else that feels the same way!

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Cesar must have moved in, he's been there almost a week now. I know of one who probably thinks it is very cool

Cesar is the everyday guy that can have any girl ( with whatever tactics 😉 ) and this doesn’t fit with lot of morality standards that people here have 😇 On the other hand , so many have wet dreams wanting to watch two best friends play it lesbians 😏

• Like 1

5 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Nor me, but Gina seems happy with him ☹️

She is ☺️ And perhaps also this relation grows him up , he also seems to enjoy spending time with her ☺️ I personally like the guy and have said it repeatedly ☺️

• Like 2

You guys have really got me looking at things sideways... got me thinking that whenever Bogdan and Martina are MIA for long periods of time, and at the same time, that I may need to start paying more attention. Something about that very long drive home "explanation" does not square well with me.

• Upvote 2

I would not have entertained this idea at all had I not seen Bogdan with Annabelle so I can understand how many people would think it preposterous. I don't think that anyone has ever been able to link him with another woman..."Mr. Clean".

• Like 1

so does RLC have a off cam apartment in Barca,where were Nelly and Bogdan staying before they moved into B4 they were always just showing up in some of the apts to party or visit they had to be living somewhere same with Nora before them,i thought Alex and Lucian were going there everyday to hang with N and B before they moved into B4 

• Upvote 1