B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

Can anyone here explain to me why Megan A) Has the master bedroom and B) Has the fucking big TV!!

The LR is now redundant as a social gathering area, unless there's a party. It just proves that RLC are totally accommodating a 100% showgirl by bowing to her requirements, and by doing this are hoping to draw more new subscribers...Save your money guys...it's not worth it!

If that's their aim, ditch Megan, replace her in that room with Luna and Zac, because it's turning into a couples place anyway...problem solved, with lots of new subscribers.. 😁

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can anyone here explain to me why Megan A) Has the master bedroom and B) Has the fucking big TV!!

The LR is now redundant as a social gathering area, unless there's a party. It just proves that RLC are totally accommodating a 100% showgirl by bowing to her requirements, and by doing this are hoping to draw more new subscribers...Save your money guys...it's not worth it!

If that's their aim, ditch Megan, replace her in that room with Luna and Zac, because it's turning into a couples place anyway...problem solved, with lots of new subscribers.. 😁

Let's NOT turn the Villa into Curly's place.  May as well shut it down then.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Let's NOT turn the Villa into Curly's place.  May as well shut it down then.

It wouldn't be for me...It would be Luna's place 😁

I agree though...he's probably got his slippers under the bed now...( not that I see him as a slippers sorta guy 😏)
I only suggested that because I'm desperate to see me lovely little Geordie lass again...

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I have been saying the same thing for a long time now. there is nothing interesting about Megan, she is just a camgirl, like Leora & Malia, and having her in the master bedroom is not a good use of that room, she can do her fake shows from an smaller room. About the TV, I think RLC needs to buy a new one, either for LR or MB. and I totally agree with having Luna and Zack in there, it'll definitely change the dynamic of the house for the better.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

This is what I fucking hate about the GOV apts...and mainly BS4, who make it so fucking obvious...

I want to make as much bonus money as I can Megan, and I want to make as much bonus money as I can, and Megan's the best chance Holly, do a very intimate show with feeling and sexual tension...they're obviously so into each other, RLC will have to get the UM team to go in there and prize them apart...But hold on....they did it themselves, check replay and Holly goes to her room...Maybe they weren't really into each other in a big way after all...😏

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is what I fucking hate about the GOV apts...and mainly BS4, who make it so fucking obvious...

I want to make as much bonus money as I can Megan, and I want to make as much bonus money as I can, and Megan's the best chance Holly, do a very intimate show with feeling and sexual tension...they're obviously so into each other, RLC will have to get the UM team to go in there and prize them apart...But hold on....they did it themselves, check replay and Holly goes to her room...Maybe they weren't really into each other in a big way after all...😏

I have no problem if they get a new house and stick Curly's who crew into it.  But the Villa should be for female tenants only.  B&N is an exception but if they can, they should move into the Curly house too.

And Naga, you think your Lass is the type of girl to run naked in the house full of other guys?  What do you think Zak's thoughts would be?